(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Global Junior League 2019, Night Four (Tokorozawa city gymnasium sub arena, 12th July 2019)

YO-HEY
"Hello it is YO-HEY♪Hello♪It is YO-HEY...well, in this league there are still two more battle points; the first was a match against Daisuke Harada with a black point, and today was Junta Miyawaki? He may not have much of career, and his ability may be low, however, he knows that his ability will go up in the match when he caught me off guard. Caught off guard, it might have been over suddenly, and Junta might have beat me. I am really sweaty and thumping, my bandanna is also thumping, the air in here feels thumping. Yup. Tadasuke next? Well, like I said on social media, everyone in RATELS is a special feeling, but personally I am looking forward to a singles match with him. There was once in the past, it wasn't a decent match as I lost. Now, I really want to do my best, and eat fried noodles and cold Chinese food.




CHRIS RIDGEWAY

Q: Looking back on the match?
RIDGEWAY: I want to say that with Ogawa-san, we are at the best level in the world. But, I wanted to prove that I was able to win, and in this match I was not going to stop.
Q: 2 wins and 2 losses?
RIDGEWAY: Unfortunately, I have lost two, but I want to win the next as it is against Kumano. We have tagged together, I know how tough he is.


KONGOH (KENOH, MASA KITAMIYA, ATSUSHI KOTOGE, YOSHIKI INAMURA)

KENOH (YELLING): We will let you know how right we are! Our strong beliefs! We will make them known to anyone! Kongo! Our beliefs are always correct! Kongo! Our convictions are right! With our strong convictions, we will make the ring of Pro Wrestling Noah shine like a diamond!
KITAMIYA (walking off): Lets go!
INAMURA Yes!


KAITO KIYOMIYA & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: Did you knock out Kiyomiya with your combination move?
TANIGUCHI: It was good, wasn't it? I think the reaction decided that.
Q: What about your teamwork?
KIYOMIYA: There is a difference, the target is the belt, and because of that goal we are united. In this situation I am both the champion and the challenger now, and I think the other side is alone in that situation too. I don't know how far the situation of their willing to stop for the tag belts would be (rough).
Q: It seems that Go Shiozaki will return on the 15th July at Korakuen Hall?
TANIGUCHI: I will be waiting for you. By all means, return. Whatever your condition is, return.
KIYOMIYA: When it comes to injuries, no matter how much you cover them, the holes will come out. I think I want to be emphatic. I believe that with Taniguchi's power, and my high power, I think we can always have the belts.


DAISUKE HARADA
"Hard to beat! Disappointing, disappointing...but, a "continuation" has been made. In this league, that guy, that stranger, he won't win. I, the Noah Junior will win, and challenge for the belt again. I will prove I am the best Noah junior in the world."


MINORU TANAKA
"As I said, I will win the title. I have lost a point, but only one when I think about it. The regret grows. There are many frustrating things today, the most frustrating is that I am not a member of Noah, but I will say this as the junior champion...this is the first time an official match has main evented. How many more there will be, I don't know. Today, it is natural to win, and since it was a good match, and "oh, if we have a junior league match next year, we have to make it the main in all events". The owner and new president came today, so I had to think that way, although I cannot judge if it will be possible. It is frustrating to speak of it, as I don't know if it will happen. I am disappointed in many ways. Enough of this it's finished now, and like I said in the ring "leave it to Minoru Tanaka".
That is all."

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments