(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Global Junior League 2019, Night Five (Korakuen Hall, 15th July 2019)


KONGOH (Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya, Atsushi Kotoge & Kinya Okada)

KENOH: Cute, cute dog. Why are you wearing a cute dog t-shirt? It's too cute! HEY!! We in Kongoh aren't cute. You, The Sugiura army, say "you have no results", but we will get results now, and we will make Noah's ring shine like a diamond. You can be sure that the "result" will be bought out with Kongoh.
KITAMIYA: I'm going back
INAMURA: Yes!



TADASUKE
"Second win. Two more matches, Minoru Tanaka and Daisuke Harada are left. Of course, I can easily win, you saw it in today't match. After all, I beat YO-HEY, who is loved by everyone. Why? I want to be loved rather than love, it's shuffled now. Well YO-HEY, 40 kg on bench press, 40kg, the weight is about 2 peices. In short I am...."
*Makes a high pitched noise and walks off*


KAITO KIYOMIYA & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: You broke Shiozaki's return?
TANIGUCHI: I am not aiming for "only one" part. If anything, I will aim at the whole body.
KIYOMIYA: As I said at yesterdays conference, if intuition starts when the movement is slow, that it is when it will come out (rough). You are not 100%, right? We will continue to be emphatic for the belt.
Q: From now on will you continue to aim at Shiozaki's injured shoulder?
TANIGUCHI: I don't want to exploit the target, I just think its hard to protect.
Q: It may be possible that the title match itself will disappear if Shiozaki's injuries continue.
TANIGUCHI: I will injure him so he can just barely do the title match, we will always want to win the belt.
KIYOMIYA: It is not only the dangerous attack of the opponents, with my own strength and that of Mr. Taniguchi, I really think we can be a top class team in Japan! I want to become a double champion, and show a new view.

KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: You were not able to finish it?
SUZUKI: I know that only too well, how many points?
Q: One
KOTARO: How many matches are there?
Q: Three
KOTARO: This situation is not desperate, and this is why I will get fired up. He has five points? I guess there is a fivefold difference. That is why I am going to overtake him. Please expect it.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
https://www.noah.co.jp/news/516/
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments