(NOAH) "A stranger or a fool", Hideki Suzuki reforms the Noah mat

Tokyo Sports
July 23rd 2019

On the 27th July in Kanagawa, at the Kultz Kawasaki event, Go Shiozaki (37) and "the mat's most stubborn man", Hideki Suzuki, (39), who will clash, has announced the renovation of the Ark's mat.

About Noah, who moved to a new system in February he says, "I felt the rising mood. But the wrestlers should also be active, although the majority looked passive. I have analyzed it and interpreted as the owner calling me to change Noah further."
After leaving IGF, this is the survival plan derived from a man who has been active for five years as a freelancer.

"This time, the expected results are different. Rather than belts, my motivation has changed from belts to the motivation of various wrestlers by pressing and turning switches. Shinya Aoki said, "it is a stranger, a youth or a fool, who change the structure. I am a stranger, and I can change things because I am also a fool". He targeted Shiozaki by saying, "But Shiozaki, who is none of these three things, is the symbol of changeless Noah. It doesn't matter that nothing changes, I want you to keep doing it." He promised to start organizational reform as a "dissident".

Lastly he said, "this is the first time in two months I have read about Kashin on LINE", before disappearing into the crowds of Koenji Temple.

Link to original article from Tokyo Sports\picture credit Tokyo Sports

Comments