(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ N-1 VICTORY, NIGHT 7 (Korakuen Hall, 29th August 2019)

YOSHIKI INAMURA

"Since I couldn't enter the N-1, I have endured all my matches. And now, I am going to have a singles match with a super star called Kazuyuki Fujita. This is a rare chance! So! September 16th! I will win! That is it!

FUJITA made no comment.


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You took the direct 3 counts from Kotoge in the pre-match?
HARADA: Not particularly, no. I won, its nothing special. Its up to you to do your best, isn't it? Because in today's match, who did you feel had presence?
Q: Did you feel no response?
HARADA: I didn't feel a response, and I don't care about it. I think the other person should work harder.
Q: Not enough?
HARADA: I don't think anything about him. However, did you notice him after today's match? Try even harder. With this belt I defeated Chris Ridgeway, next I will defeat him, and crush STINGER one by one.

ATSUSHI KOTOGE

KOTOGE: Yeah...tension rose. No. The blood rushed to my head. That is when it gets hot. Huh... alright!
Q: Harada said that he "doesn't want to do it"?
KOTOGE: Neither do I (laughs) It was a customer nomination, right? Me. I have come to think of many things. For the customers, for Noah. I thought about it (his return to the juniors) and the answer I gave. That part is blurry, saying that, it is not blurry. I want to be misunderstood.

KAITO KIYOMIYA & ALEX HAMMERSTONE

HAMMERSTONE: Marufuji, every match you are addicted to me. I am ready for the singles at Korakuen Hall. I'll show you I'm the best.

Q: It was a match surrounded by N-1 contestants?
KIYOMIYA: Whatever the situation, this league isn't just for the N-1 wrestlers. I think that some wrestlers who didn't appear in N-1 also feel it, and of course, I think the fans think it. Anytime, anywhere, this is Noah's ring. I am in the title role, I am the face and the heart.


MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI

"Did you see it? In the opening match with Katsuhiko Nakajima there was stubbornness, and I thought I should stop the obstinacy. Victory is the top priority. But today, I was stubborn and I defeated Kenoh. Okay, in this N-1 this 175cm, 85kg, 49 year old old man from another promotion, has two wins and one loss, assholes. Okay. September 16th. Osaka Edion. Well, I am a free in my schedule for the box office. Next is Shuhei Taniguchi. I don't know what that huge body is thinking. I'll attack, make him erupt a little, and then extinguish him immediately. Okay, I will go the N-1 finals, this 175cm, 85kg, 49 year old old man. Watch!"

KENOH

"Hey, a loss in my N-1 league match, I will say it clearly. One loss right? Should I give up? I haven't thrown away hope just yet. I will win! And at Sumo Halll...I will make it super full!


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: It was a difficult development to have both knees attacked right from the beginning, but looking back on the match?
SHIOZAKI: Masa Kitamiya is strong! Strongest. But, this is the N-1 VICTORY, and it will be me that will be at Noah's center. I can't get a step wrong. Today is an N-1 VICTORY official match, Korakuen Hall, in the middle of the day. Maybe it wasn't enough for fans to be surely satisfied. But because of the voices of the customers, I was able to win against Masa Kitamiya at today's event. Thank you very much for that. Thank you.
Q: What about Sugiura who is next?
SHIOZAKI: I said it in the ring? N-1 VICTORY, it will be me that will win. I won't lose. I won't lose. I will win.

MASA KITAMIYA

"The possibility is not 0%. The results surrounding, and the next match with Alex, I will apply my whole spirit to it. This does not end here. The N-1 is mine."

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments