(NOAH) "Come at me you bastards" ~ Kenoh's column (August 2019 no.1)

Q: What should today's topic be?
KENOH: The world is busy with Yoshimoto Kogyo. I talked about Johnny in the last issue, but for both Yoshimoto Kogyo and Johnny, some sacrifices need to be made in order for the company to grow. However, I wonder if it wasn't the way of this day and age. I don't know what is going on these days. Because Yoshimoto was causing an uproar, there may have been a factor in the elector of the House of Councilors becoming overshadowed. The news about Yoshimoto also came during the special election.
Q: It was an important election to decide national politics...
KENOH: That's true. I came from the Political Science department, and of course, I voted early. I believe that is a national obligation, and I go to the election each time.
Q: This time voter turnout did not reach 48.8% to 50%
KENOH: Anyway, the consumption tax will be 10% in October, even though national feelings don't change. It was by 3%, 5% and 8%, I wanted it to be 10% from the beginning because change is cumbersome. Both pro wrestling and politics are the same.
Q: Appealing for the usual reorganization of Noah.
KENOH: I strongly agree with how LIDET is going to make a big change from the Uchida system.
Q: But you are always denouncing them
KENOH: What I keep saying is that everyone is too compliant with LIDET
Q: The Japanese people have a "right for right" temperament.
KENOH: That is true for the modern Japanese. The Noah guys are just crazy, everyone is living happily without worrying about what LIDET says. Noah will lose its originality. Everyone says "the best fight in the world" and "the fight in Japan". Use more specific words that can be communicated to fans, like when there are many unique wrestlers that is when a professional wrestling group is more interesting. At the end of the Edo period, each and every person struggled to fight for Japan. When Jaoan lost the war, Japan was was active in the era with a high economic purpose in various fields. Everyone did their best for Japan. The Noah guys move with their own beliefs too, just like the Japanese people of a long time ago. Noah is now piggybacking on LIDET. That is why we in Kongoh says that it is no good. I don't want there to be a misunderstanding.
Q: I don't want it to be misunderstood.
KENOH: Well, I would like to say this, that the only way to increase persuasiveness is to leave results. Likewise, the guy with the belt is strong. Since this year started, I was participating in the first matches.
Q: When you teamed with Kaito Kiyomiya, you were almost on the main.
KENOH: After ending the tag with Kiyomiya, and forming Kongo, those chances didn't come again. No doubt, this is a LIDET conspiracy.
Q: On the 18th August in Nagoya, the single league the "N-1 Victory" begins
KENOH: I will be sure to win the championship...regardless of the suppression of the company, in the single battle I can get the result with my strength. I win, I get the right to speak. I mean, before that, when will I be told who will be participating? Anyway, I know LIDET'S dogs will (laughs).
Q: Takashi Sugiura and others have said about Kongoh, that you are "all mouth" and that as you haven't left any results, you can't say anything.
KENOH: Of course I know. No matter how many guys haven't had a belt since March, it's not convincing, but I think that I have to say that I will leave the results with a capital "N". In professional wrestling, if you get the results, you can have the power, every event is like a election. Each wrestler competes for the fans support. The yes man who is a wrestler, is not fun. The principle is interesting. Isn't that why we go full blast with a hot match?
Q: As you have been involved in an election, should a manifesto be raised?
KENOH: First of all, as I always say, I will take you to the Nippon Budokan. That's right. I will not say anything too abstract in the near future, but next year it will be the 20th anniversary of Noah. Next year, it will be the Nippon Budokan.
Q: It's the best
KENOH: As I have said before, I will win the "N-1", and on the 2nd November, I will stand in the main event at Sumo Hall, and challenge for the GHC Heavyweight title. Of course, I will take the belt, at the overcrowded Sumo Hall. That is my first manifesto, and I have decided on those three things.
Q: You can see your path
KENOH: Its simple. I just have to win.
Q: !!!
KENOH: I am looking forward to the opening of the N-1 on August 18th. Kenoh is stirring.

Picture credit ~ Puroresu Weekly

Comments