(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ N-1 VICTORY, NIGHT 1 (Nagoya International Conference Center, Sunday August 18th 2019)


STINGER (ATSUSHI KOTOGE & CHRIS RIDGEWAY)

KOTOGE: Who stopped the sound? You? You? You? Or was it LIDET Entertainment? Oh, I'm speaking like Kenoh...Well, I have returned to the juniors, and yeah, I am feeling the results that I am leaving. It's okay. Chris is an IPW Junior, and so he will get definitely take it as a team partner. It is my goal to bring all the junior belts to STINGER.
Q: Looking ahead to the IPW Junior Championship?
RIDGEWAY: Even today, the champion (Harada) was tapping out (outside the ring). The team with Kotoge is good, and Harada is an easy opponent. That is why it is easy, even if it is 1:1.
KOTOGE: Easy! RATELS is also easy.


EL HIJO EL DR. WAGNER JNR & HAJIME OHARA

WAGNER JR: This is the first time I have won in a Noah ring. I am very happy. I am going to take the N-1 Victory to Mexico.
Q: You seem like a member of the Sugiura army?
WAGNER JR: Happiness is being surrounded by strong women. Thank you.
Q: Did you get any advice from your father?
WAGNER JR: Yes. I want you to fight with gratitude and respect for Japan
Q: If you win N-1, you will stand in the main event at Sumo Hall?
WAGNER JR: I would like to win N-1, and reach Sumo Hall in order to spread the pride of Dr Wagner to the world.

NOSAWA RONGAI
"I didn't have a match today...I just came to see Wagner Jnr, but since I have no match on August 29th, I think I will call it a "Friends Series"...I'd like to bring in an assistant for the Sugiura army. It's not Kashin, he's gone to coach WWE. Hint? During the time of Sakuraba-san, I said "World Famous Celebrity", but this it's "the last successor". I will bring him to the 29th August Korakuen.


STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA & KOTARO SUZUKI)

Q: You fought with Hi69 and Tanaka?
KOTARO: We've fought them so many times, so there is nothing in it. Isn't purely that we are stronger?
OGAWA: Kotaro nearly did it all
KOTARO: It's Ogawa's turn next
OGAWA: It was Kotaro today. It was a tag, but it felt like a single.
KOTARO: Nobody came next, and the team with the right to speak was broken today.
Q: Kotoge has also joined STINGER?
OGAWA: Well, if there are no opponents, it will be interesting to have a match with these two (Kotoge & Ridgeway). Well, it wasn't necessary to have four people in line with RATELS, but suddenly this guy came in (Kotoge) and RATELS are all done.
KOTARO: You need a lot of young people, who can move.
OGAWA: RATEL'S is not only complete, but next Chris is going to challenge Harada for the IPW Junior Heavyweight belt.

MINORU TANAKA
"I'm sorry, but I don't want to say too much. At this stage, there is too much difference in combination and momentum. There was no pre-match, but even if we did a title match when the momentum didn't grow, even if we won, it would never have been exciting. For now, in terms of singles and tags, it is better to leave the GHC title front for a while. I don't want to say it, but...I don't feel like getting the single back. So, I want to use this period to improve the accuracy as a tag. I don't want to challenge at this time."


KAITO KITOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: I am not in the N-1, but I have never had such hostility from all directions. Look around, all are enemies. But this situation...it's just good stimulus for me! No matter who comes to Sumo Hall, I am prepared to have a match that will go down in history. I am a part-timer, and so I am going to skip the N-1, and fight against the champion who has won the league for this belt at Sumo Hall.
Q: You have formed a trio tag with Mutoh & Akiyama?
KIYOMIYA: Akiyama-san was happy to respond to my message. But after all, those two are extremes, so how can I shine through them? I think that the fans are looking forward to it, and I want to make an effort to creating the best Kaito Kiyomiya than ever before.


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

NAKAJIMA: Did you see it? Mochi...its been ten years. It has been the difference of ten years. It was me who emerged today. But of course, I have respect.In fact, its the strongest age. Because there is such a presence, we can aim for the top and the world of puro gets better?
Q: This is your first points?
NAKAJIMA: That said, it is still only one win. It is a good start isn't it? The N-1 is coming in the midst of summer.
Q: Would you like to continue to win like this, and win in the final against Shiozaki?
NAKAJIMA: That's the blueprint. I think it is also meaningful that the block was divided, and it's the final. Shio-san (Shiozaki) and I will face each other. N-1 will prove that AXIZ is at the center, and we will prove that the center of Noah is also AXIZ. And when I win, I will get the right to challenge for the GHC heavy, but the champion will not participate. I think this is the only choice. Imagine that? When I win I will get the right to challenge, and stand in the ring of Sumo Hall on November 2nd, and when I win, what kind of expression will he have? Do you understand what I mean? Hey? Hey chose not to enter the league due to "preparation". On top of that, if you lose in Sumo Hall, you lose and are bottom? With that kind of preparedness, then I think that this is a miss. I'm looking forward to the N-1, it has just begun. I will control this summer, and win in Sumo Hall...will you tremble? I look forward to it.


ALEX HAMMERSTONE

Q: How was the fight with Shiozaki?
HAMMERSTONE: Shiozaki was tough. I respect everyone who fights in Noah. However, the match today with Shiozaki was a "test", and I passed it. This is what I can do, and those fighting in Noah will know it. I will keep winning, and bring everything back to MLW.
Q: Next is the fight against Sugiura?
HAMMERSTONE: Sugiura is big and strong. Just like me. It will be a battle to decide "true toughness". I am thorough, and I hope Sugiura is the same.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments