(NOAH) "It will be an exciting match", September in Osaka and the first tag of Kaito Kiyomiya and Keiji Muto

Daily.co.jp
7th August 2019

GHC Heavyweight Champion Kaito Kiyomiya (23) visited Daily Sports in Chūō-ku, Kobe on the 7th August to promote the N-1 Victor7 2019 Osaka event on September 16th.

About the special 6-person tag match, he teams up will legendary Japanese mat legend Keiji Muto (56) for the first time for which he says, "I think this will be an exciting match for the fans. I want to try my hardest so that you can see my merit."

He will not participate in the N-1 Victory, the biggest league of the year, which will open at in Nagoya on the 18th at Nagoya International Venue.
"In order to grow as champion, and to enhance the value of the belt, there are a lot of feelings."
This summer, he will try new challenges, and one of them is his first encounter with Mutoh.

"I sent a call, and he responded to it. A charismatic superstar. There is an aura that cannot emerge until that level is reached".
He wants to learn from the best wrestlers, and use it as a food for growth.

The other person who will form the tag has not yet been announced, but he has sent a call to a "promotion representative" who knows the weight of the belt.

"I want to make Noah the biggest promotion in Japan, and to that end I will grow as champion and become number one in Japan. I am preparing."

The goal is to be at the top of the Japanese puroresu world. The six person tag match in Osaka is the milestone.

Link to original article from Daily.co.jp
Picture credit: Daily.co.jp

Comments