(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ 19th Anniversary ~ (3rd August 2019, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)



YOSHINARI OGAWA & ATSUSHI KOTOGE

*When Kotoge and Ogawa arrive, Kotaro also appears*

KOTARO: Introducing new member of Stinger, Atsushi Kotoge.
Q: Going with Stinger?
KOTOGE: Yes, that's right. To do it as a junior, I needed a team. After that, I was only thinking about standing face to face with that fool (Harada).
Q: Why did you return to the juniors?
KOTOGE: There are a lot of things. I can't put it in a single word, but I will talk about it at some point. I am really looking forward to returning, and after all, I realized today that I am a junior wrestler...but its somehow in my head, I can't lose to that guy.
Q: Did you bear Harada's furious opposition in mind?
KOTOGE: What do you think? On the contrary, it wasn't in my head. When I went to the heavyweights, the junior didn't come with me, and now I'm not the GHC Junior Champion*
Q: Can you expect to become a new motivation for the juniors?
KOTOGE: Well, I'm not such a new stimulus...everyone may tell you that variously. Maybe there is hostility, but I have always thought and acted on my own will. I went to the heavyweights, I wore a cloak. That was great nourishment for me, and to that end. I will show you the difference between the two sides.

*Kotoge was both the GHC Junior singles and tag champion when he went up to the heavyweight division in December 2016, and so he had to vacate the belts. Daisuke Harada, his tag partner at the time, has never forgiven him.

DAISUKE HARADA
"I'm weak. That's it. He is weak."

KONGOH (Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura)

KENOH: The N-1 VICTORY contestants were announced. Somehow, after being oppressed by the company, and continuing to appeal, I have finally been entered. I will definitely enter to win. How indulgent the company is with the current champion. Can't get the champion out? Yes, I understand, he doesn't want to come out. What kind of company is this? I have a strong belief, and my belief is unwavering. For the time being, I am going to win the N-1 Victory.
KITAMIYA: Lets go!
INAMURA: Yes!


THE SUGIURA ARMY (Takashi Sugiura & Hideki Suzuki)

Q: You strangled Kiyomiya?
SUGIURA: He has decided that he won't compete in the N-1. I have nothing against him. That might increase the value of the belt. However, today I strangled him, and sent my "greetings". Do you understand? I am going to win the N-1 and take that belt...I am going to go to Sumo Hall to get it back. Wait, is the tension rising? It is always rising. I can see the belt hanging before me.
Q: Did you quarrel with Taniguchi?
SUZUKI: No, it was nothing special...I don't think he is going to grow hot because I am his opponent or not, but I am going to do my best, one match at a time.
Q: You drew against Shiozaki?
SUZUKI: Well, the past is the past. Next, I'm telling you that Sugiura will win the league. The army is discussing plans for the future. By all means, please bring the belt back.

KAITO KIYOMIYA

*Kiyomiya comes in leaning on a shoulder, and sinks to his knees on the floor*

Q: Do you have words for Sugiura?
KIYOMIYA: As a champion, losing is something that I cannot do. That is what you must never do.
Q: Was it a match where you were thinking of Sumo Hall?
KIYOMIYA: No, but I want to say it like this, for September 16th at Osaka Edion Arena 1st Stadium, I sent a heartfelt appeal to Mutoh. The answer came today, right? There are still more things that I want to experience as a champion.
Q: So, you will team up with Mutoh?
KIYOMIYA: I don't know what the card will be...but as for the tag, there is one more guy who I want to experience as GHC champion. I am sending a message to that person now, so please look forward to it.
Q: What is the name of the wrestler?
KIYOMIYA: Although I can't say anything unless I get a reply, please look forward to it.
Q: Do you think there will be many appeals from other wrestlers for the N-1 VICTORY?
KIYOMIYA: No matter who comes, I will never waver from my decision. I want a fight to the death at Sumo Hall

MINORU TANAKA
"I thought I had a superb belt, but in the end I couldn't do anything. A negative thing said, will only draw another negative thing. However, I will yell you, that only a "counterattack" is correct."

YO-HEY
"Well, today isn't about me, it's all about Wife, HAYATA. It's also a Happy Birthday, and he is standing at the top of the Noah Juniors. I am really happy about it. I was so happy that I made my challenge...


(HAYATA walks in front of YO-HEY, and silently disappears into the waiting room)

...Oh well, it is what it is. The challenge was made without permission. It was made with a sense of "it is okay?". In addition, the location was made without permission. I think that Wife was willing to accept it, and after all, he was looking for a decisive match with me. I thought he was going to say "Same", but he said something different, "next...you". After all, I feel in a long relationship is that YO-HEY-chan has higher tension in being absurd, but I think the other side has a higher feeling of fighting spirit and higher tension. Perfect skills, bursting into flames....please come to the fighting spirit at Osaka Edion Arena on September 16th.


AXIZ

Q: Looking back at the match?
NAKAJIMA: "The Dark Agents Return"..today it was final. I ended it. (Laughs)
SHIOZAKI: It ends here (rough)
Q: You bowed to them after the match?
SHIOZAKI: It was because of Noah's anniversary, that we could have a title match with Akitoshi Saito and Masao Inoue.
Q: You said that you would awaken Masao, but did you?
NAKAJIMA: Awakened. Dark Agents Return...there will be no more returns. But, where Saito and Inoue strong? The answer is yes.
Q: Because they were a different type of partners, is this the basis for your growth?
NAKAJIMA: That's right. Today, today's memorable day, AXIZ are also restarted. I am looking forward to it.
Q: There are the N-1 preparations, are you looking ahead?
SHIOZAKI: By defending the tag today and decorating the start of Noah's 19th year with the defense, we will continue to fight intensely, interestingly and excitingly.
NAKAJIMA: Do you understand that we are divided into A block and B block? AXIZ's love for Noah blooms in A and B block. Do you understand this? AXIZ is the center. N-1, look forward to it. "

THE RETURN OF THE DARK AGENTS (MASAO INOUE AND AKITOSHI SAITO)

SAITO: Today is about Masao Inoue. After all, he was the only person here at the time of the start of the promotion. I think that is the case. Masao Inoue was different from usual. Because there was no pre-matches, various things were said, and I said a lot of bad things, but after all, this is a man, this is Masao Inoue. He lost the match, and I don't know which Goddess of Victory will smile, but today I am impressed by the fact that I was able to have this 19th anniversary match with Masao Inoue.
INOUE: I am the same. I think I was able to do my best today with Saito. Well, no matter who the opponent was, even if it was a single...after all, Saito was here next to me, so I think I was able to do more than usual today. I think it was a really good anniversary.
SAITO: I am really sorry for the fans who have supported us, to get no results. I really want to apologise for that, and you might think that this is the end of The Dark Agents, but the next chapter starts from Episode. Onwards.
INOUE: From here?
SAITO: From here. Lets finish with a clean break.
INOUE: Clean break. Is it over? I'm laughing (laughs)
SAITO: I'm going to go home
INOUE: Thank you.


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: Was it a good match?
MARUFUJI: I'm worn out, and after all, don't be fooled by someone who doesn't always fight at the main. Well, Kotaro is strong. I think it became the fight it was, because thoughts went beyond strength. I should have been able to win more easily than usual. Maybe today there was a lot more pressure on him than me in the match.
Q: How many times did you find yourself in a bad situation?
MARUFUJI: Well, that is right, and even though I won, it is about 1mm or so. Kotaro. I want you to continue to come to Noah.
Q: You said there was no end to the battle, has it taken on more importance now?
MARUFUJI: That's right. Maybe there will something again further down the line, it hasn't ended here with Kotaro. I don't know what will happen, but today, I want to thank Kotaro Suzuki.

KOTARO SUZUKI.

Q: Looking back on the match?
SUZUKI: Oh...is this the end, or is this the beginning? Before the match I wondered whether I would win or lose...but I didn't want it to end. What came out was not, "Noah's Junior, Naomichi Marufuji".
Q: This was your first singles match in 17 years?
SUZUKI: 17 years ago there was a lot of difference. I had only made my debut three months ago at that time. I watched his movements, and I followed. After all, today is a  beginning, and it starts today with Naomichi Marufuji before he turns 40, and myself who is over that.
Q: What do you mean to "start"?
SUZUKI: Naomichi Marufuji's neck is the target. A new Noah junior is fighting (Kotoge), and waiting for the the genius, "Noah's junior", Naomichi Marufuji.
Q: Noah has celebrated its 19th anniversary.
SUZUKI: I can't really comment on that as I missed part of the journey...but, well, come to Noah if you want to see Marufuji and Kotaro.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture and gif credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments