(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ N-1 VICTORY, NIGHT 5 (Takamatsu Symbol Tower Exhibition Hall, 24th August 2019)

JUNTA MIYAWAKI

Q: You got a local victory?
MIYAWAKI: First victory in local Takamatsu! My pre-debut match was here, but I only had a skill like a Hammer Punch. When I came here next, my technique was better than before, but there was still nothing I could do, and the heavyweights crushed me. This time, I had a junior opponent, and I am so happy to have won by submission.
Q: Your most recent goal is to win against a senior, not a junior...
MIYAWAKI: That's right, and in Sumo Hall. I really want to find a theme for it. Having my first match at Sumo Hall without it...it's not good! There is about three months remaining, and I want to find a theme by Sumo Hall.


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: This rough run has continued?
HARADA: It's meaningful, but I will do it!* Chris Ridgeway...British guys are gentlemen. Ah? In other words, Osaka people. Like the Japanese!
Q: Are you worried about the damage to your left ankle?
HARADA: I will do as much as I can. I will do it with one, two, three or four legs! Don't be silly!
Q: Its rare for you to become like this...
HARADA: I don't care! Chris Ridgeway...if you want to beat me, come tomorrow with any method. I will give it all back! I will break not just your body, I will break your heart, and send you back to England.

*He uses an Osaka word "Nanbo", which basically means to learn something in adversity or ask what the cost of something is in hardship.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments