(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ N-1 VICTORY, NIGHT 6 (Edion Arena Osaka 2nd Stadium, 25th August 2019)

 

DAISUKE HARADA

Q: Looking back on the Ridgeway match?
HARADA: It was hard...it was really hard!
Q: You removed your right shoe and went barefoot?
HARADA: It was hard to walk. I was off balance. I thought, just take it off! I thought that if had been removed, I might as well take it off, so I did it on the spot (rough_
Q: You won, but is there still more to come together with your opponent?
HARADA: Yes. I said yesterday that I would win, and send him back to the UK, but I will take it back. After all, it's really rewarding to fight with him in the Noah Jnrs. (Next part doesn't translate well, but he basically says he wants Ridgeway to remain as he wants to go back and break him again).
Q: To respect the fans wishes, you nominated Kotoge next, but you also said that "I don't want to do it"?
HARADA: I don't want to do it! I don't have anything to do with him anymore. I don't want to wrestle. But isn't the voice of today's customers the best? But what is he doing returning to the Noah Juniors? Because, there is one thing. He became a double junior champion, then he returned it as he was going to the heavyweights, what is the man who jumped from the heavyweights doing now? I wonder. Be sure? What do you think? (rough as it's in Osaka dialect)
Q: Can't understand the series of actions?
HARADA: I didn't want to understand. I just responded the voices of the customers.
Q: The most important thing is the title match at the prefecture, you have always wanted it...
HARADA: Yeah, on that stage...because now I have a lot of regrets, I would like to release it all in the prefectural 1st stadium, and let him taste humiliation like never before. What has he said? Or not said? Whatever, its not interesting. He needs to transmit more. That's all.


SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: How was the fight with Wagner Jnr?
TANIGUCHI: He is the first type of opponent, but for now I am not going to say anymore. The one thing is that I will win, and I will win N-1. Shuhei Taniguchi will win.
Q: The next is Mochizuki is from another promotion?
TANIGUCHI: Opponent has had an amazing career, but rather than thinking about it, he will class with Shuhei Taniguchi's might. For wrestlers from other groups...I will show the greatness of pro-wrestling Noah.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: How was the fight with Hammerstone?
SUGIURA: Strength is great, one punch, it is effective. The first fight looked stiff, but it has been a significant experience. Isn't it good? The more you get used to the fight of Noah, the more I think he is a gaijin wrestler who can actively participate more. Cherish it. Strength.
Q: You won two consecutive wins in N-1?
SUGIURA: Did you say that it is a large lead? I made a promise on the microphone in front of everyone in Osaka. On the 16th September. Who will be the lead? Who will win the finals? I won't give up.
Q: Next is the fight with Marufuji in Yokohama?
SUGIURA: Is that the climax? Well, the tough fight will continue. Shiozaki after Marufuji. Just go.
Q: Advance tickets are sold out, and expectation is high.
SUGIURA: And to meet the demand, I will make the content good, and I will win! I hope the customers who come to see me will be satisfied.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments