(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ N-1 VICTORY, NIGHT 4 (Kumamoto City Distribution Information Hall, Kumamoto, 23rd August 2019)


CHRIS RIDGEWAY
"Why did I take the belt away? Because it will soon become mine. I will make you cry again. Easy, easy" (laughs)


EL HIJO DE DR WAGNER JNR
"Thank you. This is my first league victory. Viva Mexico! I'm the best!


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: Looking back on the match with Marufuji?
SHIOZAKI: It was almost done. In my memory...Naomichi Marufuji...it didn't go as expected...but in that frustration, I found an element of victory. It is because I have come a long way to win.
Q: Marufuji, who you had never beaten before once, you have now two single wins in a row, but do you still feel his presence?
SHIOZAKI: Even in victory! It's big a thing. That is an honest thought. Even in victory, you see the greatness of puroresu. That is the presence for me.
Q: This is your first victory in your home town of Kumamoto?
SHIOZAKI: First victory! If I lost here, it would have been the end. There are just two more matches, but they are thick. It's a condensed league fight. This is the N-1 VICTORY. Winning this league means that you are Noah's number one. That is a fact that does not change.
Q: The matches are heavy in the league, but how are you looking ahead to the next match with Kitamiya?
SHIOZAKI: I want to hit Masa with everything I have, and I want to do it with all seriousness. It's Go Shiozaki...the one who will win, and go to the top.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments