(NOAH) "COME AT ME YOU BASTARDS" ~ KENOH'S COLUMN (SEPTEMBER 2019)

Q: Finally, you won the "N-1 VICTORY"
KENOH: I finally got a big result
Q: Since you surrendered the GHC Heavyweight Championship in March last year, it's an impression you have continued to lose.
KENOH: Hey, it has been uncomfortable. But, Takashi Sugiura is strong, and I am glad I beat him. Speaking of which, I heard even the fucking bastard in Kagoshima heard about it.
Q: On the 16th September in New Japan in Kagoshima, KENTA, who has become blonde, was speaking on the microphone.
KENOH: No need to explain that much!
Q:.... What was surprising was what the audience's cheering started to gradually lean towards Kenoh.
KEHOH: I haven't seen results for more than a year and a half, and the support rate among fans has been steadily decreasing, but I never lost my conviction and I pushed myself. Perhaps those beliefs were transmitted to the assholes. Of course I know that Sugiura is thinking about Noah, that is why he is supported. Now I can say it, but I was surprised that the my "company dog" statements raised my approval rating. However, Noah can't be improved just by company dogs. I think I was being booed as a result of my expectations, the fucking bastards who opposed me, "if you can run your mouth, get the results".
Q: It's an accurate analysis.
KENOH: The abilities of everyone who appeared in the N-1 were all evenly matched. Speaking of why Sugiura and I went to the finals, is the difference of our thoughts about Noah. As I said, Sugiura relyed on others, but I feel strong. It was necessary that Sugiura and I, with our own thoughts on Noah, reached the finals. That is why Naomichi Marufuji was completely defeated.
Q:...
KENOH: Even so, it seemed a lot of fun when he wrestled Keiji Mutoh. On the 20th October in Chicago, the match against Michael Elgin has been decided in IMPACT Wrestling. Marufuji-kun, take Elgin's head. I don't care about them. Anyway, finally the live talk show has been decided!
Q: Yes! At 5pm on October 19th at Sugamo Todokan. 
KENOH: Noah and its parent company LIDET will not allow photo sessions or autographs in the hopes of oppressing us. I wonder if they did not want to raise support for us as we have rebelled against them. It's all wrapped up in politics. I did it in the shadows, and finally I was able to do this. Other than this column, I can convey my opinions to the fucking bastards...and I will do a photo session that I cannot usually do with Noah.
Q: Thank you!
KENOH: The editor-in-chief Yuzawa who I suspected of collusion with Noah, forgave me too. I mean, I hate you, but this was a big deal.
Q: There is no collusion!
KENOH: Well, good. The main purpose of this event is to communicate my thoughts that are usually suppressed, and I can convey them directly to those assholes. There are many stories in this column that you have refrained from posting.
Q: Because it is a conference
KENOH: The live talk is no conference! I'll tell a deep story. Anyone from LIDET Entertainment is prohibited. I'm gonna talk a lot about them and others. I will take this chance to confirm my beliefs. Am I right, or is LIDET ENTERTAINMENT right?
Q: Amazing. So, apart from the talk show and pictures, there will also be a present lottery?
KENOH: First, I will get my cool photo panel from "Weekly Pro", and I will also bring my personal belongings. Please look forward to unique character. However, it's on October 15th*
Q: I have a rough idea, but why?
KENOH: Hey you, I tweeted about this, but it's too early to pick up on "Weekly Pro" twitter. You always say it is important.
Q: Sorry
KENOH: October 15th is the day to attack LIDET as much as possible. I think this time last year, Takeda (Noah's president) was innocent. I think it has been difficult. Well, I want to return to last year, and a good story. I couldn't have done it even if I wanted to last year...remember 15th October. The date and the time is four days apart, and the place has changed from Korakuen to Sugamo. I will do what LIDET couldn't do, because everyone was well informed about the 15th October last year at Korakuen, wasn't it fun?
Q: Yes.
KENOH: This will be a special live talk! I am waiting for you!   


*October 15th is Takeshi Morishima's birthday, as will become apparent, Kenoh is saying basically that he will treat the 19th October as if it was the 15th October. Last year of course was to have been Morishima's "Genesis" event, which went horribly wrong

Article translated from Weekly Pro (September 2019)
Picture credit: Weekly Pro

Comments