(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ "NOAH the SPIRIT 2019" Night 2 ( IMesse Yamanashi, Yamanashi, September 23rd 2019)



ATSUSHI KOTOGE

Q: You had your first singles match as IPW champion against SONICO?
KOTOGE: He took great pains to come to Japan, but I felt he was out of power. Noah's pro wrestling is ingested. I remember when I came to Noah first. I really wanted to show you his growth. Well, all the current wrestlers are very capable and I hope to release my power, after all, the Yamato soul! It's a Japanese thing. Start with a handshake and end with a handshake. That is not the Japanese style! I can tell you that much.
Q: How will you fight as the IPW Junior Champion in the future?
KOTOGE: Well, it was meaningful for me to do it with him in Osaka (Harada), to say that I have an "option" is rude...after all, it would be different if there was no belt. I want to use what can be used, and I want to expand that. Just not being conceited. Everyone is leveling up...and I said cheeky things before returning to the juniors, this is my resolution.


STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA & KOTARO SUZUKI)

Q: How were NOSAWA & Ohara?
OGAWA: Surprisingly honest, I wonder if they were pushed into it. I guess I am thinking it would have been done in a shorter time.
Q: Wasn't it a battle that was driven especially by NOSAWA saying, "I want to fight Yoshinari Ogawa?"
OGAWA: I'm not interested. I didn't want to do it.
Q: Kotaro, what about Ohara & NOSAWA?
KOTARO: I think the pace was held unexpectedly, but well, its best to be standing at the end. Originally, we never said "we will do it", and this match was decided without our permission. We just took it all in. Who is next?
Q: Next is Harada & Tadasuke
KOTARO: Again RATELS...we look like heels when we go against RATELS. I want to be a babyface...
OGAWA: Well, as a unit, I think we are more accomplished than RATELS, and together with today's second, Kotoge, we have three belts.
Q: Will you show it again in Korakuen that you are superior as a unit?
OGAWA: Yeah. It's not just a story for the juniors, look at the heavyweights too, and I think that we are one or two steps ahead of the heavyweights here. Today with Kotoge who was our second, it's a solid team. Was that the case in Osaka? In the N-1 final Sugiura and Kenoh had a great match, but neither "The Sugiura Army" nor "Kongoh" had the support of a second, it was just two people fighting. From that point of view, its not exciting. Compared to that, the juniors are better together. I don't want to praise RATELS, but when competing RATELS are quite good when compared to the heavyweight units. So, to be clear today, the match order? Looking at half the members from the other side, there are a lot of things that need to be improved. If I look at that member, then there are so many things that I want to change for the better. Just the weight and the height...height is short, but that is it. There are many things that cannot be grasped. Now finally, Suzuki-kun.
KOTARO: The same as above

KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You have had two consecutive wins in the pre-match?
KIYOMIYA: I can only see Kenoh in front of me, and without hesitation I turned my feelings towards fighting at Sumo Hall. During the period when I didn't appear in the N-1, I have come up with things that I have been thinking about during that time so I can use it in the match. After all, I have been taught in Noah many times how to have a match, rather than in one hundred times of practice. It think its a good procedure.
Q: Was the angle of the new weapon more intense than previously?
KIYOMIYA: That's right. I thought it would be better if I took a wide stance and narrowed down the center of gravity to make the most of my strength. I tried it today, and it was perfect...when will this be given to Kenoh? The next Korakuen? Of course, I will aim for it. I don't think it will be the same as today though, not with emotions muffled and I think this belt will be taken again at Sumo Hall, so I want to make sure that this is a belt that gleams every day.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments