(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: N-1 VICTORY, SEMI-FINALS (Korakuen Hall, 9th September 2019)


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You took the pin fall from Atsushi Kotoge in the last pre-match?
HARADA: It's nothing special. It's just an ordinary win.
Q: So, there is no momentum...
HARADA: No, I think I am riding the momentum, I just don't think I have reached that level yet.
Q: So, is this a situation where you can't say that you are excited for the title match in Osaka as the champion?
HARADA: Why is that? What do you think?
Q: Kotoge isn't being too vocal?
HARADA: If you are silent then that quiet fighting spirit is not transmitted at all. This so called talking, it's just a yarn. He will get attention if he speaks. There is no significance of his putting this belt on, or any meaning of doing it in Osaka. He needs to do something, so do your best. I am saying it all the time, and I am doing my best. He is silent because he lost. That is why he should quit being a wrestler. Will it be in Osaka that you will fully realize the level of Noah juniors? That is why I will defeat him with the Boston Crab, let alone the Katayama.

ATSUSHI KOTOGE
"The outcome in Osaka is everything. The result will tell you what has been right over the past two years and months."


YO-HEY
"Osaka on September 16th, YO-HEY & HAYATA, it's just the two of us. No way...I raised the hurdles myself for the fair and square married couple showdown. This will be a top showdown of the Noah Junior. Thank you. Do you want anything else? The insane tension is high. Huh?"
(Leaves pretending to be taking a phone-call)

NOSAWA RONGAI
"Harada said "In the first place"..."In the first place"...what he said was wrong! He said that I "only wrestle once in a while?". I went all the way to Fukushima yesterday. It is me who appealed. I am telling you now, that I am going to wrestle the most interesting Noah Junior, Yoshinari Ogawa. "In the first place", first of all, they are different from me. During my lifetime, the good food I have eaten, the good Sake, all the good women I have held in my arms, and...I got the loot. The experience value is different. RATELS and I, one or two of them, no all five of us are different. I thought about it for a day, and I thought that I might give it away today, but now do you understand? Before Tadasuke spoke, I made the challenge first. The next challengers are NOSAWA and Ohara. That is why I am really excited to wrestle Yoshinari Ogawa.

ALEX HAMMERSTONE

Q: What is your impression of today's match against Marufuji?
HAMMERSTONE: The first person I wanted to wrestle when I came to Japan, was Marufuji. I think Marufuji has proved that he is really the best wrestler in the world, but tonight I proved I was above him. Since I have arrived here, Marufuji has been troublesome, but that is finished now.
Q: Looking back at the N-1 VICTORY?
HAMMERSTONE: I think this has been the most difficult test of my career so far, and as a result I finished with four points. This is why I must definitely return to Japan.
Q: Will that be soon?
HAMMERSTONE: I want to come back to Japan as soon as possible, but I don't think other wrestlers want me to return so soon.
Q: Did you find an opponent that you want to fight, besides the wrestlers who entered A Block?
HAMMERSTONE: I want to experience how it feels to be kicked by Nakajima or Kenoh.
Q: What else do you want to do with Noah?
HAMMERSTONE: There are many things I still want to do with Noah.

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"How is it? It's a complete loss. But I will not finish like this. Hey, its dark now, but darkness can only give way to light."


THE SUGIURA ARMY (EL HIJO DE DR. WAGNER JNR, NOSAWA RONGAI, HAJIME OHARA)

WAGNER JR: I want an opportunity in Noah. Challenge for Kiyomiya's belt. I am young too.
NOSAWA: Hey, I will bring you again soon. Next, Kiyomiya and GHC...
WAGNER JR: Challenge the champion
NOSAWA: Please challenge, and challenge Kiyomiya next. I have no idea why, I want to challenge too.

NOSAWA and Wagner Jnr leave

OHARA: That's why it is Mui Bien today

KENOH
"For now I am waiting for the results, naturally good results will lead me to luck in trying to improve Noah. Mochizuki? Someone wants to win? The main of Sumo Hall, won't that be interesting? HEY? Do you know who the fucking guy is who is going to change Noah? Here is Kenoh. Kenoh will raise Noah to a major promotion again!"


 SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: Mochuzuki?
TANIGUCHI: Well, he is not a wrestler who is originally from Noah, and I was glad to be able to use my own strength to win.
Q: If Mochizuki had won, the situation would be that an outsider went to the finals?
TANIGUCHI: That was the situation before the match, but during it, I just thought about winning.
Q: As a result, you have two wins, one loss and one draw, and ended with five points, but what of you look back on it as a whole?
TANIGUCHI: Truthfully, even just talking about the result is annoying. But I can't end here. I want to continue to aim to at the top.

MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
"Damn. Until today in a manner of speaking I was floating in the sole leading position. Well, the outcome depended on today's results. Finally, I was repelled by Shuhei Taniguchi, with the heavyweight physique. Literally, I was repelled at the end by a heavyweight. Well, it was just the difference in weight...after all, the most troublesome was the height difference. I am a heavyweight, but its not that easy as I am not that tall. So after that, I lost the initiative to attack. However, all the four matches have had different themes, and they were all very challenging. I am glad that I came out. Do you think that Noah and Noah fans are happy to have Maasaki Mochizuki? Isn't it just that? I'm roughly better than Kenoh. So, if Kenoh wins the N-1 and then the GHC, he may nominate me. I have a dream of such an endless continuation. The day after tomorrow I will be back, so I will put my mind to doing my best. Thank you very much!"


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Looking back on the match with Shiozaki
SUGIURA: It was not an easy win. I had to respond with the finish hold. I thought the fight would go further, it's a league match. Truly, with his body, you won't win unless you have a title match grade match that sharpens the soul.
Q: Blood was driven from your chest?
SUGIURA: In the prelude in Tsukuba he was aware of this, and bought it in. There was already a slight wound there. He struck the first blow again today. That is his emotion. A thoughtful chop.
Q: You have broken through the block with a complete victory, what about the final with Kenoh?
SUGIURA: It is meaningless if you don't win. If you go to the final with all wins, there is no point in not winning. One more match. If I win one more, then I will win.
Question doesn't translate well, but Sugiura is asked about how he felt on hearing Kenoh's name, rather than someone elses.
SUGIURA: There are times when you call many people to come in, and that is why a lot of customers come, after all, they are people with name value. However, when you come to see Noah's tournament, and the match between myself and Kenoh, you are going to say "Wow, Noah's match is amazing." If you think about it, that is the victory. I hope we can attract different fans.
Q: You won everything, and in addition you felt the star characteristics again with a speech on the microphone with relief?
SUGIURA: There is nothing I have been able to do recently, which means that my star nature will emerge. I am going to suppress it, but it will come out. It will come out with an old person smell.
Q: How many t-shirt designs are your goal?
SUGIURA: If you get too greedy, then the next one will never sell. The company is already planning the second one. The feeling is going to use a dog. I don't think its going to work easily.
Q: Rather than thinking about new things, do you want to increase the share percentage?
SUGIURA: I am not saying that
Q: Regarding showing Noah's fight, what about the fact that Kenoh won in B Block?
SUGIURA: I have the ability to come to Noah's final now, the match is made for that, and so he is a perfect opponent.
Q: You have not lost in any singles, do you think that Kenoh aims to go beyond Sugiura?
SUGIURA: He has said that for a long time. "Marufuji, Sugiura", he has a strong heart. I am trying to close out the main, but that guy comes in and speaks. What is it? Who is it? I just wanted to say a bit, and said "I am going to win in Osaka". What is that? My strong heart.
Q: Next years Korakuen on the 4th and 5th January was announced?
SUGIURA: I wondered about that too. My guess its about next door, but first of all, it comes down to satisfying the customers who gather because they chose to see Noah. So, the match that person who chose the dome would be a meaningful regret.
Q: Are you proud of being Noah's first debut?
SUGIURA: It's not that. Even if I was the 2nd or the 3rd, I would be proud that I debuted in Noah, even if I was not the first.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture & GIF credit: Noah GHC

Comments