(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ N-1 VICTORY, NIGHT 10 (Fukushima National Sports Memorial Gymnasium, 8th September 2019)



THE SUGIURA ARMY (HAJIME OHARA & NOSAWA RONGAI)

NOSAWA: Something has changed my mind. I told you I didn't want to challenge, but I wanted to think about it for a day. Thinking about it, we don't have to challenge. Yeah, I thought about it. I understand what they are saying. Since we are all adults here, lets put it another way. Well, I am going to think about it some more. If there is a match tomorrow, by tomorrow...lets see what the blonde pig Tadasuke says. So if Tadasuke, Harada and RATELS want to all talk about it, then wouldn't it be better to just give up the right to challenge?
OHARA: Lets finish this tomorrow at Korakuen!


RATELS (Daisuke Harada & Tadasuke)

Q: Recently, Rongai has said that he wants to think about it some more, as he may give up the right to challenge
HARADA: Huh?! Well, we don't want to give up and if both of us want to do it, as Tadasuke says, we should have a number one contenders battle? That is nothing to dwell upon. That is the answer. Isn't that the best thing to do?
TADASUKE: Well, do we want to give it up, not at all...No! It's strange. Trend. After all, I want to challenge based on the steps. Are you saying "I will give up" or "It looks too big?" Isn't it better to take a chance, raise the momentum and win the belt in a match? Has the opponent taken over and decided this for himself? It's funny! Funny! What else is being said?
Q: Did you imply something is going to happen tomorrow at Korakuen?
HARADA: I am going to say this "in the first place". Unlike us, every time people who fight at only various venues and do not fight every day, just come and speak on the microphone...is that why you decided to challenge? It is funny, isn't it? It is funny? If you complain, we will do the title challenge. There is no need to think about it. Anytime, anywhere we will challenge the challengers and win and then challenge for Yoshinari Ogawa's belt. Now, that is funny!


KONGOH (KENOH & YOSHIKI INAMURA)

KENOH: We took it from the previous champions. "We" took it. Inamura is riding momentum. Okay! Tomorrow, the power to win may have disappeared...but luck will be on my side. I will definitely go to the finals and win! And! Then to Sumo Hall. Of course, I will take the belt and make it super full!]
INAMURA: Today a victory with Kenoh, tomorrow Kitamiya-san and I will win, and until the 16th September against Kazuyuki Fujita, my growth will continue and I will take the win!


MASA KITAMIYA

"No more victories or defeats, I can't move forward now, so unless there are any hiccups or specials, I won't be able to go to the finals. But, if I break my feelings here and lost, then I would never have been able to have crawled up from this bottom, not even for a lifetime. I fought with "GO FOR BROKE" with all my strength at all times, and with the feeling of destroying my opponent. I am now looking to the future, so I will say nothing more. Next, I will show it by my actions."

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments