(NOAH) YO-HEY & HAYATA GHC JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH SIGNING


15th September 2019
Noah.co.jp

Q: Enthusiasm for the championship?
YO-HEY (speaking in a strange voice): Good-day...tomorrow YO-HEY will challenge for HAYATA'S belt. I am nervous, and my voice is like this (starts speaking in his normal voice), by the way, yes, I am nervous. The daily resentment has piled up chaotically, and I want to fight to win this belt. Thank you for your support.
HAYATA:...

Q: You have had a long term relationship with HAYATA, and now you have come to the title match at thr Osaka Edion 1st Stadium?
YO-HEY: Well...that's right. Hmmm...well, to speak...hmmm....I have come here. Yes (laughs), well this is just the beginning. It is true that this is the goal, so it is nice to know that the two of us who have come from the underground, have come to prosper. It's pretty nice that the two people, who slept in the truck and have had chaotic wrestling lives, have reached this point. Well, its just the beginning. Tomorrow I want to fight for our "new chapter".

Q: You haven't yet won the GHC singles belt, what are your thoughts on it?
YO-HEY: That's right. I thought about it the day before yesterday when I was getting into the bath I thought about something. This is certainly the third challenge I have made. I couldn't take the belt. Now I feel that I am in a good place in the Noah juniors, but somehow I am wispy, but if I think about it, truthfully yes, this is my third attempt.
(Turns to HAYATA) I'm sorry for not being able to defend against you once...but...(laughs)

Q: What is your awareness of the other title match, Harada vs Kotoge for the IPW Junior?
YO-HEY: Who? Me? (to HAYATA) Have you been quietly talking?
HAYATA:...
YO-HEY: Well, the two of them have been longer together than us, and I am just Gucchan* right now, but I have an awareness of it. I went to see Noah a little over 4 -5 years ago, and at that time Harada and Kotoge were having a title match (GHC Junior), and they put on a great one, and that is why I don't want to feel too aware of what it looks like. Well, its not too much of a weird feeling. I have always said that I want to have a match that only the two of us can do, even if I said when the gong sounds and you kiss suddenly, it will probably be a match that only you can do. Well, that is why we can only have our own matches...



FAN QUESTIONS

Q: Did you do anything special for tomorrow?
YO-HEY: We went to the Onion Club together (?)*

Q: Why did you challenge HAYATA?
YO-HEY: I was happy for him, but it may be that I am thinking selfishly but what I am thinking is that the most important thing is that I am champion. "Whoosh, Wife became champion, but regretfully, let's challenge".

HAYATA doesn't answer any questions and remains silent.

Q: Who would you like to face if you win the belt?
YO-HEY: Well, first I would like to defend against Masao who has squeezed into junior weight. After that, I would like to defend against Cindy Lauper, and if that is no good, Lionel Ritchie....and because he looks strong, Stevie Wonder.

Question doesn't translate well, it can be best put as something like is the point of tomorrow to "watch me"?
YO-HEY: Speaking of what you see these days, I don't know it too well but here (chest) I have a wart. I have been using a lot of Tweezers, but this new wart. I want you to see it! Look hard!

Q: HAYATA, and for you what is the point of "watch me" (rough)
HAYATA:....Same!
YO-HEY: Wart is there!!

Gucchan: Japanese comedian who does impressions
(?): No. That isn't mine. That was on the official site AS NO ONE ELSE KNEW WHAT THE HELL HE WAS TALKING ABOUT OR WHAT THE HELL THAT MEANS!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)


Picture credit: Noah GHC

Comments