"COME AT ME YOU BASTARDS" ~ KENOH'S COLUMN (OCTOBER 2019, #1)

KENOH: Last weeks feature on Kongoh was pretty good.
Q: Thank you!
KENOH: The interview talks about Kaito Kiyomiya, and both Kitamiya and Inamura have changed, and they said interesting things. I want you to see Kiyomiya from the full of life Differ Ariake era, and compare it to the Kiyomiya now. Have you seen the photo from the last issue? I'll pull it out. You also post many malicious pictures...
Q: I wonder if Kiyomiya who carries Noah now, was an innocent young man...
KENOH: You are starting to understand what is interesting. Kiyomiya at that time is only 19, but he looks 30. He was a nerd in a pair of trousers saying, "Lets go and see a new scenery with everyone" or a nerd who is persuasive, even if he does use the phrase "Run up". But now he's clearly cool...Kiyomiya has given courage to all the uncool guys of the world. People can change that much in a couple of years, so in a sense it is a new scenery (collapses into laughter).
Q: I don't know if you are complimenting him or not.
KENOH: I wonder if some TV station will do a before or after (laughs). Anyway, Kitamiya lived for a long time with Kiyomiya at the Differ Ariake Dojo for a long time, so I have a lot of episodes. Anyway as for Ijiri* Kiyomiya, I came up with a punchline, "Nerd up, LIDET debut". I wanted to use an exciting phrase. The interview was Kitamiya's victory...
Q: It was an excellent destructive power. 
KENOH: Has there been a special feature of units like this recently? Los Ingobernables de Japon? 
Q: There was a separate edition on  Los Ingobernables published two years ago
KENOH: That's true. A little while ago there was an interview with Takao Omori and Black Mensore at Kokusai dori* in Okinawa? What was that? 
Q: No comment.
KENOH: By the way, which is the most popular unit in Japan? 
Q: It's still  Los Ingobernables.
KENOH: Oh yes? I didn't think T-SHIRTS were selling well. Do you guys even do autograph sessions? Still, its amazing that t-shirts can even be sold, we want to do autograph sessions, but we can't do it because of the conspiracy of LIDET Entertainment. The company won't let us, so in the future I will do it guerrilla style. 
Q: By the way, what was your favorite unit during your years as a fan?
KENOH: Kai en Tai DX. I loved Michinoku Pro. Dick Togo, Men's Teioh, the treasure Dick Togo, Kaz Hayashi, TAKA Michinoku, Funaki
Q: HAYATA'S teacher, Hanzo Nakajima.
KENOH: Ah, he was for a while in KAI EN TAI...well, he left. But, he was a good member anyway. I always wondered why Jinsei Shinzaki wouldn't fight KAI EN TAI DX. When I was a fan I always thought that they would get a trio or a tag belt when they appeared in other promotions. I didn't know why at the time, but thinking about it now, I wonder if there was a veteran power (bitter smile).
Q: They finally went to WWE and WCW
KENOH: KAI EN TAI DX matches is very interesting to watch now, because I used to dream that I could go from the fucking Tohoku countryside to New York. I left Tokushima and now its the Yurakucho Electric Building near Tokyo Station via Iwate. I'm steadily becoming more urban. I am still aiming, but not at the world, but from here, the universe!
Q: Like The Great Sasuke.
KENOH: It's true...it is what is happening right now!
Q: Understood
KENOH: So, in other promotions are there any units like  Los Ingobernables or Kongoh?
Q: There is a unit in New Japan
KENOH: New Japan...CHAOS is like joining the main force. Bullet Club and Suzuki Army both have a lot of former Noah, but it certainly resonates within the industry. Noah's Sugiura Army isn't like a unit, and I don't know of any units in All Japan. Kongoh is not only for Noah, but also for the whole industry, we need to resonate with people who don't watch puro. 
Q: That is a shrewd remark
KENOH: Kongoh may soon be trying to take advantage of the industry. Kongoh is smart, and there is a Kenoh network. Look forward to it, its something idiots cant imagine.

*Kenoh is referring to Ijiri Okada who is a Japanese comedian\impressionist, and a television host. 
*Kokusai dori: Famous shopping street 

Translated from Weekly Pro
Picture credit: Weekly Pro


Comments