Post match interviews ~ Premium Prelude, Oyama City Cultural Center Small Hall, Oyama, Tochigi (Night 2, 9th October 2019)


STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA & KOTARO SUZUKI)

Q: The rematch was decided by count-out, and the first pre-match was won by a count out.
OGAWA: It's not a rematch. RATELS lost the title match and say, "I want to do it again", and because they said it, it happens. Isn't that funny? Its true for singles too. YO-HEY loses (to HAYATA), and says "I want to do it again", and the Junior title match happens. (Laughs) What can I say about RATELS? RATELS say "one more time", and title matches happen, no matter what? It's a little funny. I can't really grasp it. It is okay to do a variety of things, but this isn't a custom that I agree with. Then there is the card order today. We are better than the current match (Sugiura & Ohara vs Saito & Inoue), but it is on after? That is just it. Tall with heavy bodies. Ah...is it because everyone is short? It's not a good match, but its on later than us. It's true, and I can't understand it. The juniors have to come before them in the order of things.
Q: Kotaro, do you feel the same?
KOTARO: I agree. Because we drew, let us do it again...because we defended with a draw and it came to a draw because we defended well within the rules. So in less than a day, a rematch was arranged.
Q: So, RATELS get favorable treatment...
OGAWA: Yes, pretty much
KOTARO: It's not settled. We have to defend even though it came to a draw.
Q: Are you posing a problem for the junior neglect?
OGAWA: Isn't our match more interesting than the match that is on now? I think there are many people who want to see it.
KOTARO: That is why almost everyone is a junior at that weight. So, you just say "heavy"? That is something that I have been saying for a long time. "If you say, "I will be a heavyweight", does that mean that you can use it at the top? I don't think so. Look more at what is going on in the ring.


AXIZ (Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima)

Q: The tag title match in Sumo Hall has been made official?
NAKAJIMA: The company have made their decision. Personally speaking, I lost, but a challenge was made in a match which didn't mean anything. Isn't this just the same old thing? Saying that you will "raise the value of this belt" (without doing a lot of title matches), might as well just be the single belt. I thought the N-1 was a good opportunity to increase the value of matches. Despite the pros and cons, I believed that, but is the tag belt different? I'm not sure, but all I can say is that AXIZ will increase the value of the belt.
SHIOZAKI: Yes. Masa Kitamiya, Yoshiki Inamura. Can they make this belt shine? Are they a tag that are more than us? I will remind them at Sumo Hall.
Q: Kitamiya said that "I have hated you from the time I entered Kensuke Office"
NAKAJIMA: Well...it's a shock (laugh). But, if you care about the past, you won't go forward. But, isn't he enthusiastic? Why not? All the emotions have come out. Don't want to fight?! That is how serious it is. It is true for me, and it is true for Noah right now.
Q: What do you mean, you are determined to cut off the retreat?
NAKAJIMA: That's right. I hate it, but I will do anything. We will get the result.
SHIOZAKI: From me...Inamura! Are you okay with that? Come on. Bring it on.


KONGOH (KENOH, MASA KITAMIYA & YOSHIKI INAMURA)

KENOH: Hey, you guys! I am going to say something bitter about what has just happened. That is just it. To be frank, I am here! Hey! LIDET ENTERTAINMENT, the parent company! We can't lose. We have a strong belief. We will change Noah with our strong beliefs! I will take the belt from the spoiled champion, and we will go along with what we think!
Q: After Sumo Hall, LIDET have imposed the hurdle of your leaving and Kongoh disbanding if ShinKiba is not sold out?
KENOH: That's it! That is what we are saying. How many times has it been. Such trials, unseen many times, have been facing us. That is okay. We will make sure that ShinKiba will be filled up, and we will go to "that place*" I will do it for you so you can make that application for use. We have a strong belief!
KITAMIYA: Listen up!? The momentum will not change. On November 2nd the championship has been arranged for Sumo Hall. Even if we are not fighting for the championship, we will always show our presence! THE TOUGH will show their presence in the title match! That is all!
INAMURA: YES!

*The Budokan

Link to original article
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments