(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Korakuen Hall, Tokyo (16th November 2019, "STARTING OVER 2019")

THE RETURN OF THE DARK AGENTS (Akitoshi Saito & Masao Inoue)

SAITO: Inoue won the Battle Royal yesterday at the prestigious Destroyer Cup, and although he won't wear it, he got a mask. So far when I have teamed with Masao Inoue, I have made what I can out of various cards. Today, however, I have something to say to everyone. Now, Noah is working hard, but I don't think like wrestlers such as the Sugiura Army or Kongoh aren't well arranged. I think that if that is the case, then this is more exciting. In the 1990s, I went to a certain group and caused a ripple. So in this Noah, we will make the Anti Wrestler alliance of 2010 starting in 2019!
INOUE: Y...Yes
SAITO: I will build it! Masao will enter! Listening to this, guys who are out there in various places may say "I will go there!". I will make it! I will make an Anti-Wrestler alliance. If you have anger in your heart! If you are frustrated! Come here and use your own strength! Hey, Masao!
INOUE: Yes...of course...
SAITO: We will make an Anti-Wrestler alliance!
Q: Will you make a flag?
SAITO: Masao will make it himself!
INOUE: I will get a quote...
SAITO: Anyway, I am anti-establishment, and going that on those to who are complaining about enlarging the company (rough).


RATELS (YO-HEY, HAYATA & Tadasuke)

*YO-HEY is trying to hold HAYATA & Tadasuke back* (Note: he had to break up several fights between HAYATA & Chris Ridgeway in particular)

YO-HEY: Calm down. Calm down. For now, both of you calm down. Please calm down. Now, now, now. Settle down, rather today the match was won. After that, I know you don't like what happened afterwards. I don't like it, but there is a place to get back, and its a great place to get revenge. November 24th at the RATELS box office in Shinkiba. I am just the same as you two and the boss, we are all talking about going on a rampage. For the time being, both of you calm down. Go home, play Donjara* with a glass of Awamori* in one hand. If its refreshing, its good.
TADASUKE: No, sorry. I'm going now.
YO-HEY: What!? Wait a minute!
TADASUKE: Look!

HAYATA and TADASUKE run towards the waiting room

YO-HEY: Wait, wait! Three stars are lined up*! Wait!

*Donjara: A little children's version of Mah-Jong
*Awamori: Strong Okinawan liquor. Awamori is typically 60–86 proof (30–43% alcohol), although "export" brands (including brands shipped to mainland Japan) are increasingly 50 proof (25% alcohol). Some brands are 120 proof (60%) and will catch fire.
*I think YO-HEY is probably talking about Mah-Jong or whatever game of children's Donjara he has in mind

KOTARO SUZUKI
"Tadasuke, your real nature has come out. Your body is silent (rough). The belt is crying. It is crying because it doesn't want to be on Tadasuke's waist. I am crying because the previous owner was better. Listen to what the belt is saying. It isn't even shining one millimeter."

KONGOH (Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura)

KENOH: Kiyoshi Tamura! I am seriously irritated with that reply. If YOU are irritated then come up to the ring. If you are irritated, fight me. Hey! Kiyoshi Tamura, I am waiting for a reply from you. What did you hear today? Do you want the UWF theme to flow at Noah's venue? Noah's assholes, were you applauding me? I want to hear it. Noah will be celebrating the 20th anniversary, do you want a new stimulus? The new stimulus is ME, because I can carry it.
KITAMIYA: Lets go!
INAMURA: YES!


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: Looking back on the match?
HARADA: It's not a match to look back on. Tired
(Leaves for the waiting room)


SHUHEI TANIGUCHI
"As I said before, on November 26th in Niigata, I will win and let the huge flowers bloom"


AXIZ (Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima)

NAKAJIMA: The next Korakuen, is our Korakuen? 3rd December.
SHIOZAKI: Niigata is also the AXIZ event
NAKAJIMA: Niigata and the next Korakuen Hall event on the 3rd December, will play to our wonderful AXIZ tones. Go-san, lets do it! (They shake hands)

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments