(NOAH) Akitoshi Saito's 30th anniversary debut match (Nagoya, February 24th 2020)


23rd December 2019
Noah.co.jp

Pro Wrestling Noah is pleased to announce that they will hold Akitoshi Saito's 30th anniversary debut match in 2020, in Nagoya, Japan.

Comment from Akitoshi Saito
"Everyone, thank you for your support. I dreamt of being a pro-wrestler, and in order to realise my dreams, I dived right in without any guidance with my own momentum. Those days when I was smashed by the professional strictness of the great seniors...

I was wondering for how many years my body would have with this physique, and I have noticed that 30 years have now passed. I am delighted to be able to celebrate those 30 years as a wrestler I have longed to be in the ring, and on the Noah mat.

In the ring, the professional wrestler gives dreams and courage, but it is the courage of the fans that I recieve, is what I believe supports me now. On February 24th, I will have my 30th anniversary match at the Nagoya International Convention Centre, a city which I have lived in for many years, and has become my second home.
I will continue to still evolve.

On February 24th, I hope you can see Saito's life in the ring.

Thank you everyone". 

Opponent to be announced

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments