(NOAH) Post match interviews, "All Dogs Gather! Bark at Korakuen!" The Sugiura Army produce (27th December 2019, Korakuen Hall)

KENOH
"Hey...big shot? Superstar? What is the difference between ordinary people and superstars? Someone who is really good at something, has a unique character, right? Do you see it now? Chikara Momota? Something...great! It was with "unique things". Something good, something unique, good at wrestling..."possibly". Chikara Momota! He may still be a "rough stone", but there are still only a few glimpses of a genius...maybe "possibly". But, I will tell you my impression of the match. YOU are less than a new trainee".

CHIKARA
Q: Long awaited participation in Noah?
CHIKARA: I know that my opponent is strong, but still, I was determined to win. As Kenoh said, this was going to be an instant defeat, and still although beaten by all means, I was going to take everything. I was going to win in the end. This is my first time in Noah, I fought with all my strength, but still, even so...I want to be stronger, and beat Kenoh one day. Kenoh's kicks are really powerful, but nevertheless...I will definitely win someday. This is the first time I have had an opportunity to come to Noah, and there are many wrestlers who I want to fight, not to mention Kenoh, but Shiozaki for example. I will be sure to return to Noah, and defeat Kenoh someday. I want to work harder, and will try again and again. Thank you. I will definitely be back."


AXIZ (GO SHIOZAKI & KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA)

NAKAJIMA: This is the first year since AXIZ was formed, and AXIZ has ended it with victory.
SHIOZAKI: I can't afford to lose. I am glad I ended the year teaming with Katsu. The first match in 2020 is for me the GHC, Katsu has a strong opponent too.
NAKAJIMA: Anyway! It's good to finish the year with AXIZ.
Q: You took the win directly over Kiyomiya in the last match?
SHIOZAKI: Before the pre-matches started he said, "I am going to the title match from the pre-matches", and said "everything is a title match". I didn't go to lose today. I went for the belt. It's a pre-match, but I went for the belt. It may be the the Sugiura box office today, but to fight him, I have to wring it out do I not?
Q: You have exhausted the pre-matches now
SHIOZAKI: Now that we have run out, there is the "beyond that". I will show everyone what that is. That is my way, and I think it is Noah's. On January 4th I will show you the "final fight".



HAJIME OHARA
"I am really grateful to Sugiura, Noah and everyone at LIDET Entertainment for letting me have a 15th anniversary debut match. Thank you. I have been able to wrestle for 15 years with your support. My heart breaks when I think of having to leave wrestling (he becomes emotional), and I think that the reason that I am here today is because of your support. Truly. Thank you. Like I said in the ring, next year I will graduate from High School, I want to take on the challenges of both college and the GHC. Inside and outside the ring, I am thinking that it is Hajime Ohara's challenge to take on challenges. In any hard situation, I will do my best without giving up. Everyone, thank you for your continued support. So, Mui Bien for today!"

DR MARUFUJI JNR
"Gracias Amigo! Gracias! Spanish? Spanish? Spanish? (he knows that there is no one who speaks Spanish) Amigo! Amigo! Amigo! (leaves screaming this)


THE SUGIURA ARMY

NOSAWA: Only one shy person went to the store
SUGIURA: I wonder if it was something got last?
NOSAWA: You finally got one right?
SUGIURA: I don't have it. What about unity?
NOSAWA: If the unit is assembled, then there is no loss.
SUZUKI: And whether or not they are ready.
SUGIURA: Yes. Aligned.
SUZUKI: First of all, that is the biggest problem. The people who come to the shop quickly. You do have everything, right?
SUGIURA: After all, harmony is disrupted (laughs).
SUZUKI: People say they don't want more, but they say they do again
Q: If Mr. Wrestling* was to join, would this make you the strongest in the world?
NOSAWA: I was waiting today. I expected to see him.
SUZUKI: I wanted to meet him.
SUGIURA: Then it will increase again
SUZUKI: It's going to be hard (laughs)
NOSAWA: But, it just becomes difficult again (laughs)
SUGIURA: This can't be put together
NOSAWA: Do you want to do it again? For the 2nd time? (i.e. another produce)
SUGIURA: Why not? Let's do it.
Q: Wouldn't it be possible to do it at The Budokan?
NOSAWA: Why do you suggest somewhere so small? The Dome? The National Stadium.
SUZUKI: New National (Theatre Tokyo​)
NOSAWA: With that attitude, the boss will do it
SUGIURA: No, the hidden boss is
SUZUKI: By the time we go there, it will be a group of troublesome people, and the end Sugiura-san will say "last but not least", and we will have the match like that.
SUGIURA: I'll do something
NOSAWA: Thank you for that. Sakuraba looked amazing.
SUGIURA: Thank you.
SUZUKI: Thank you very much. It was fun. My dream came true.
SUGIURA: What happened to his face?
NOSAWA: I would like Sakuraba to return to the company, and ask them to make a match against Kongoh
SUZUKI: I think he has had time to remove it
SAKURABA: I can't see it anymore.
NOSAWA: After that, I asked Sugiura-san about next year, and when we talk like this it is very long. Finally, Sugiura-san.
SUZUKI: We will get together (rough).
SUGIURA: Please go home
OHARA: Those in the Sugiura Army who can go, go to the store.

*Everyone except Sugiura leaves*

Q: Although the main was ruined, you took the win in the end?
SUGIURA: No, there is no meaning unless it is taken, right? But, I think that the match between Fujita and Suzuki was fascinating. Then Kongoh came in, but the three of us were able to reconfirm it.
Q: Did you get a good momentum for the defense match?
SUGIURA: Yes, for next year. Unity as group....I don't know, it depends on Fujita. He doesn't talk, but someday, he will hold the microphone in the ring. Until then, the Sugiura Army will continue.
Q: What about Kitamiya?
SUGIURA: I'm getting a little annoyed for January 4th, but its okay, because my motivation is rising. The pre-matches were laid back, and rather than pass the New Year confused, motivation can continue. In that sense, isn't it using your head?
Q: How was it fighting Fujita?
SUGIURA: Well, my efforts were good, but I was taken back by the first contact on the mat.
Q: Did you fight for long?
SUGIURA: Anyway, when fighting with a wrestler, an elbow communicates (rough). Sharing skills when we face each other. I felt it. I think both teaming up and fighting is good.


KONGOH
(Kenoh & Masa Kitamiya)

KENOH: HEY! Sugiura Army, last show of the year! Did you have a happy ending? I guess that is what it is! Shit...the end of the year? But next year?! A jumbled group like YOURS is going to be crushed!
KITAMIYA: Hey, don't make crazy matchmaking! I fell victim to such funky matchmaking too! Kongoh are calling you out! 4th January, Sugiura, remember it asshole!

*Tim Woods

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments