(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ Aomori City Hamanasu Kaikan ~ 12th December 2019 ("STARTING OVER 2019")

HITOSHI KUMANO

Q: You drew with YO-HEY?
KUMANO: A single match with a junior wrestler after a long time, I haven't been in the junior loop recently. RATELS yeah, STINGER yeah, maybe stand at the centre of the Noah juniors, but I am a Noah born junior. What a damn feeling, I wanted to win a single today! I wanted to win, but YO-HEY is strong. But, I have to win. I am a native born Noah junior, and I will continue aiming at Noah's summit. The first thing next year is the Junior league match. I am fully entered, and that has always been the case. When I was with Daisuke Harada, Kitamiya-san, or Hajime Ohara or anyone else, I was always in the "inferior" position. Nonetheless, this is something I have to break.
Q: Will you take "one more step" and break through the junior league?
KUMANO: Yes. I don't know what will happen, I don't know if I will be unable to have the match (rough). It was this year that someone who was indispensable for my life as a wrestler, was in that situation. That is why, more than I ever, I will take Noah's summit.



KONGOH (KENOH, MASA KITAMIYA & YOSHIKI INAMURA)

KENOH: Today in Aomori, "only" three people being in Kongoh, is over! 14th! ShinKiba 1st Eing, Kongoh produce! There will be two new to walk with us! I will give you a hint. Someone inside of Noah, or someone outside of it. That is the hint! Please look forward to it!
KITAMIYA: Takashi Sugiura, I launched a surprise attack when I announced the challenge, but afte that it is a straightforward attack. I will break through from the front. It is not the case that I will use cheap tricks. I will break through that strong wall, and if you are not convinced, just remember that! That's all!


HAYATA
"Hey! January 4th...same"


GO SHIOZAKI

SHIOZAKI: That guy? The title match is decided, and what did he say? "Full throttle from the pre-match" or "Go for the title match". Wrong. It is a title match. I am thinking it is a title match. That is why I can't stop. This is always a title match.
Q: What was your intention on chosing the moonsault as your finish?
SHIOZAKI: I have focused on the GHC. Facing him, it is always a title match. Pre-match? I don't need such a strategy. His feelings, his pride as champion...taking the German, taking the Tiger...that feeling was transmitted one by one. The GHC was not. That is how the seven events in Tohoku have been. Of course to satisfy the current customers when we return, I want to tell them more and more about the GHC, and if the belt is worn, it can be spread even more. Spread its splendor. That is the champion. What you saw today, will make you think of coming again, and next time so that more people can see it, show a wonderful "Noah fight". That is a GHC champion.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
PICTURE CREDIT: NOAH.CO.JP 

Comments