(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ Kiramesse Numazu ~ 22nd December 2019 ("STARTING OVER 2019")


KONGOH (Niō & Haō)

Q: This is the first match since the title challenge was made, how do you look back on it?
NIO: As you can see. As you can see. We don't have very many days left. As you can see.
HAO: Together. Even though we made the challenge, my partner and I, we both have some way to go. Please watch closely.
NIO: I said what I wanted to say in Shinkiba. If it suits you, then you should come and watch our match. That's all.
Q: What was the effect on the teamwork that came out?
NIO: There is still more to come, so don't miss it.
Q: There were many things different from the techniques used by Hi69?
NIOH: As you can tell from the occasion when the name changes, it is usual to bring out different techniques in a match. It looks good. What do you think? That is all.
Q: How do you see Kotoge and Kotaro, Haō?
HAO: They are the supreme champions of the ring. They have no shortage of opponents.


MASA KITAMIYA
"SUGIURA! Did you think I couldn't take the win from you with use of force? Did you think I couldn't beat you without bursting in and breaking the rules? This bastard underestimates me! That red belt, the National belt is Kongoh's! And it is Masa Kitamiya's! I will take it on January 4th! Get ready!"


KOTARO SUZUKI
(About Niō or Haō?)

"It's kind of pathetic as you didn't live up to your name. By January 4th, I want you to be able to get close to using that name efficiently as much as possible. I don't think it's possible".


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You finished the last event for Noah's main show, by taking the pin from Shiozaki?
KIYOMIYA: It must only be the champion who finishes it. That is it. I came to the final fight of the year as a champion, and naturally, I ended it.
Q: You have maintained your position as champion for the whole year?
KIYOMIYA: This is the just the beginning. Today, many customers came here, but this is only the beginning. We need to do more and more from now on...I can see the issues of this year. I will not drop the belt!
Q: Shiozaki made the remark that he isn't doing title matches, and "that every match is a title match".
KIYOMIYA: Over the past year, I have had various pre-match battles, but I am the GHC champion and I did not get here by losing.
Q: The last pre match battle is at the Sugiura Army produce?
KIYOMIYA: There is only one pre-match remaining? I have the same thoughts that it is a title match. One match remaining, what kind of match will it be? You can count on me.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments