(NOAH) Post Match Interviews - Sendai Pit, Sendai "STARTING OVER" 5th December 2019


STINGER (Atsushi Kotoge and Kotaro Suzuki are with Yoshinari Ogawa, but he does all the talking)

Q: The champion did not give up
OGAWA: It's all the same. It's a win because the referee stopped.
Q: You attacked the knees?
OGAWA: It's not just the knees, it's the whole leg.
Q: Is this just the beginning?
OGAWA: This is just the prologue
Q: The Tohoku tour is starting now?
OGAWA: Yeah. Do you think that HAYATA will have a painful week?
Q: Will you continue to attack the feet in the future?
OGAWA: Well now, I don't know about that, but I've decided to do it thoroughly.
Q: Is this a constant state of mind for being a singles challenger?
OGAWA: It doesn't change. It will not change for HAYATA.
Q: Is the biggest motivation for challenging for the belt, is that STINGER wants a belt?
OGAWA: Yeah. There is that, and as an individual I want to get a belt. It's a complete victory, right? A scene completely done for customers. How is this? (Laughs)


MASA KITAMIYA
"I will get back what was done. Until the championship on 4th January, that guy, Takashi Sugiura...I will get even, I will be dominant. There will be no reason to challenge without winning. I'm here, the fool you thought to be too below you to challenge! Surely win, surely win! The red belt on the waist of Masa Kitamiya...bought to Kongoh!


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: Did you try to fight with Shiozaki again during the pre-match?
KIYOMIYA: Even a champion cannot afford not to do that, and I can tell you that I am coming prepared, and no more than now. I have received those chops many times today, but it is still the hardest. Shiozaki's chop. All the strength will emerge. I have to surpass it, and I am going to go full throttle with the intention of making a title match every day from today! On top of that, we both have the feeling that we want to do our best...and to wring out the truth, we have the same feelings, we both want to protect the belt on January 4th, the match day.
Q: You made a fast declaration about being the protagonist of the 20th anniversary year? (Note - of Noah)
KIYOMIYA: It's the 20th anniversary!? Isn't it a big milestone? Cut through the start in a good shape. If you ask what is the best form, shouldn't it be the person who is trying to build a new era, shouldn't they be the winner? So, in the upcoming match I enter as champion, and I will bring out everything I have. I want to rise above my opponent, and I want to lead the outposts.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments