(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Hachinohe Segal View Hotel Gymnasium, Aomori - 7th December 2019 ("STARTING OVER 2019")

MINORU TANAKA

Q: You have decided to enter the league in January?
TANAKA: I haven't had junior matches recently, so today's junior match has been the first for a long time. Maybe there wouldn't be an entry this time I thought? When I lost the junior tag challenge in August, I said "I am going to stay away from the title front for a while". However, because I have been entered, I think this 4 block system looks interesting, and there are the two hidden "X". It think it is amazing,, and I'm looking forward to it. Anyway, I feel like I want to start early in the New Year. Then there is tomorrow in Mutsu, somehow a match has been made with the current GHC Heavyweight Champion, Kiyomiya. Well, I'd like to say that its going to be a big win of I won tomorrow. It's going to be a good start for what I want do to next year.
Q: Do you have anything hidden?
TANAKA: That's right. From the autumn I have been thinking "I wonder about the coming year". I am thinking of a good card, and how to take it there.


MASA KITAMIYA

"Don't miss this, the tension doesn't drop, the voltage increases!"


STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA is joined by KOTARO SUZUKI and ATSUSHI KOTOGE) 

Q: Harada's towel was thrown into today, that settled the match?
OGAWA: That's right. The leader acknowledges the loss.
Q: If you keep on attacking the knee, future participation may be affected?
OGAWA: If the champion can't come out "until then", its a nice feeling to go at this pace.
Q: Will you do the same tomorrow?
OGAWA: Yeah. Tomorrow, lets make Guchangungchan* (laughs) Hahaha
Q: The junior league starts in January, would you like to have a league match with the three champions in STINGER?
KOTARO: Yes, I don't know if we have had a title match like that before. The League matches are in 4 blocks? That's right. I found that out for the first time today.
OGAWA: How many people, and how many blocks?
Q: 4 blocks and 16 people
OGAWA: 4 people in one block...lets do it with the four of us!
KOTOGE: If anything, it's interesting (laughs)
KOTARO:League matches, where you can see singles that you wouldn't usually see...

*Korean dish made of fermented soybeans. I think Ogawa is alluding to the fact they look like ground up bone when prepared for the dish.


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: In the second round of the pre-match, it seemed like you were driven to exceed in every case?
SHIOZAKI: That is natural. What if you are a challenger and have no drive? That is not "natural" for a challenger.
Q: What do you feel when you fight with Kiyomiya in the pre-match?
SHIOZAKI: How many times has he defended? 6 times? So many defenses against strong opponents as GHC champion. As champion, I think he is awesome. BUT! Facing each other in the match, I don't feel scared. I think the magnificence and agility are amazing, I don't feel afraid of his strength. Bring everything out on 4th January, bring it out! I will beat Kaito Kiyomiya.
Q: You said, "I want to win it from you"?
SHIOZAKI: I honestly think so. He has worn the Noah championship and led Noah in 2019. That is why I want to take it from Kaito Kiyomiya more than anyone else, that is why I want that belt.
Q: Is there a meaning in that you want to take the belt at this time, now that the new system has been established?
SHIOZAKI: Noah celebrates the 20th anniversary next year. He appears to have said that it will be "year of Kiyomiya", but I will show him the "real Noah" in 2020. That is why the GHC....I will definitely take it.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments