(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ Morioka Gymnasium, Morioka ~ 10th December 2019 ("STARTING OVER 2019")

 

AXIZ (Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima)

NAKAJIMA (Panting):...it was pretty hard. But, if I have Go-san, then I don't feel like losing in this style of tag, and it was good to win. I have decided to do that on 4th January. It is the purpose of fighting against Elgin...because that is the goal. I won't lose there.
Q: Unusually today you got the win with the choke hold, but did you also set your sights on the match against Elgin with this?
NAKAJIMA: How about that? You need to come to see it.
Q: It's an effective way to reverse the...
NAKAJIMA: Yeah. Professional wrestlers, right? Receive, receive, and finally get the win (laughs).
Q: As 2020 starts, will we see a different Katsuhiko Nakajima?
NAKAJIMA: I'm looking forward to it. Want to see it? Please answer YES or NO. This year's me, next year's me. Do you want to see me growing up?
Q: Yes
NAKAJIMA: Is that so? Next year will be Noah's 20th anniversary, and our AXIZ will also be in the second year. AXIZ will continue to grow, and I, Katsuhiko Nakajima, will take a big step from the first day of the New Year.
SHIOZAKI: ...YES!


STINGER (Kotaro Suzuki, Yoshinari Ogawa & Atsushi Kotoge)

Q: HAYATA has left the belt behind...
OGAWA: Eh? Is that so? Did he "abandon" it? By now he can't fight anymore
KOTOGE: Don't fight! (Laughs) He has probably been broken in the pre-matches.
Q: Does this mean a win by default?
OGAWA: It's a call a win by default, because I already have the belt...
KOTOGE: The towel is thrown in (laughs) leave the belt (rough)
OGAWA: Now all the belts have come to STINGER
KOTARO: Yes. Isn't it overwhelming, our army?
Q: So...as a champion, what is your enthusiasm?
OGAWA: Well, yeah. Anyone can come for it.
KOTARO: Isn't it overwhelming, our army?


HI69

Q: Main event victory in your local Morioka with Kiyomiya and Marufuji?
HI69: Of course when coming back to Morioka there are emotions, but after all with Marufuji and Kiyomiya, there is no loss! I felt it very strongly, that I thought I played only the minimum of my role at the very least.
Q: The current situation continues to be a smouldering one, but what is the turning point?
HI69: This has been said a lot of times, but the single league is in January. I have been part of it for about three years, and I want to get results. After all, I understand my own inadequacy. It's not like I am going to give up on Minoru-san, and he come out in the single league matches. I want to study hard for that.
Q: Will you have a title match at the prefectural gymnasium next year?
HI69: If possible, that would be great. I don't think this venue was here when I was kid, after all it would be best if we could do it at the prefectural gymnasium, it is a stronger image for the people of Iwate I think. To that end, I would like to increase Noah's power and convey Noah to various people in Iwate, I want to be the transmitter for that. To have a defensive match as champion at the prefectural gymnasium, for me that is the first dream. I have been wrestling for twenty years, and I want to push forward like this.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments