(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Yamagata International Exchange Plaza (Yamagata Big Wing Exhibition Hall 2), Yamagata, 6th December 2019 ("STARTING OVER 2019")


KOTARO SUZUKI 

Q: You won the singles match today, and there is Global Junior League in January?
KOTARO: Have the blocks been announced yet? Not yet? I can't say anything yet, but I can only say "I will win". Can't speak concretely? Who is going to come from another block, who is going to the finals? Rather than that, it's the junior tag. As soon as I said "We will do it with whoever comes out", why didn't anyone come out? How long has it been since then? No one is taking a chance by not putting their name out. Even today, if Miyawaki, who I beat up, said "I will do it". I would let him "challenge". There is no way to take back what was said.
Q: Speaking of the circumstances of winning...
KOTARO: Right? Well, I did say that we would do it with anyone, but no one has said anything.
Q: There is also the situation where the topic in the Noah juniors are concentrated on RATELS and STINGER?
KOTARO: Because isn't that the outcome? Both Ogawa and I as Noah Juniors are taking action, and we bought it to this composition.
Q: Is there any frustration in the current situation?
KOTARO: Is that so? We are at the forefront of Noah juniors. I think there are those who are objecting, but I don't think there is any guy who doesn't think about it. I don't think they are waiting for the company to give the chance...
Q: What about just saying it makes it so?
KOTARO: Even though I said that sentence, I also said "I will grant you it."
Q: Speaking of which, I thought you said you were allergic to title matches?
SUZUKI: That's it. If you are allergic to cats, and you live with cats all the time, you will develop an immunity. I was allergic to the title match, and I had many, and with antibodies I got better...but I don't know about my partner...


HITOSHI KUMANO & HI69

Q: You got a 20 minute draw against the former junior tag champion?
HI-69: A draw might be the same to the opponent, but to me a draw is both a win and a loss at the same time. I will be in Junior League which starts in January next year. 16 people and 4 blocks, I don't know which block I will enter, but I will win three times and enter into the finals.
Q: Kumano, you cut down Harada after a long time?
KUMANO: Well, it is RATELS, and Hi69 next to me is a great wrestler. It is the start of Junior League next year when all of such wrestlers will come out. Here is how it is going to be, I want to firmly establish Hitoshi Kumano as a Noah junior. This team didn't win, and the former Junior Tag Champions bought it to a draw. Thanks to help from Hi69, this was the case. Next time its a single, I am going to attack head on.
Q: What about the situation of the Noah Jnrs being monopolized by RATELS and STINGER?
HI69: The best opportunity to break them down, is Junior League in January. RATELS and STINGER have been fighting for a while, so I don't think there will be any difficulty. In order to "communicate" this to the company, the fans and the wrestlers, it will all come out after all in the league matches in January
KUMANO: Much of what I want to say is the same. I feel like I want to turn everything upside down! I have that attitude. Well, there was something Saito (Akitoshi, interestingly of the "Anti Wrestler League"), told me..and I am inspire by it.
Q: Do you intend to change the balance of power in January?
HI69: Yeah, in order to change the map of just STINGER and RATELS, I will bring my own ability to change such a flow, and after all "lets fight with these guys".


RATELS (TADASUKE & DAISUKE HARADA)

TADASUKE: I didn't have enough time...I wonder if there is a slight dip in mood (*due to the junior tag match). Next is the single league match, and everyone will be filled with fighting spirit. I didn't even see it before

*TADASUKE pats his and Harada's cheeks*

Enthusiastic!

HARADA: I'm really excited! That was the fighting spirit entering now! I have never seen Tadasuke like that. Okay, we didn't have enough time today, and I mean we couldn't finish the match, which is regrettable, and I want to channel this regret into the single matches at Junior League. As for this belt (IPW Junior) it is not going to stay silent forever. If nobody is coming, then I am thinking that I should initiate it. Sooner or later, do you understand? Enthusiasm for the single league (pats cheeks).


AXIZ (GO SHIOZAKI & KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA)

Q: It was Saito of the Anti-Wrestlers alliance, and the chairman of the Wrestlers Association, how was that confrontation?
SHIOZAKI: Today Masao Inoue saw my feelings towards it. What is the purpose of this "Anti-Wrestlers Alliance?". I don't really know what that attitude is. Katsu and I as AXIZ, we will double it and return it.
Q: What does it mean for the Wrestlers Association, to have one that calls itself "Anti"...
SHIOZAKI: I will beat them with all my strength. Punishment measures by the Wrestlers Association? No punishments. I think that it would be best to fight them. If they are trying to start more fights in Noah, then I will be in them more and more. All sorts of opinions, and I am getting a powerful fire from it (rough). I am the Wrestler Chairman, and I will stand up to them.
Q: What about Nakajima?
NAKAJIMA (no immediate answer): Nothing in particular.


STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA & ATSUSHI KOTOGE)

Q: Did you damage HAYATA'S leg today?
OGAWA: Well, occasionally it's the leg isn't it? Plus, I hear that he was in pain yesterday, it's okay.
Q: Do you want to gradually accumulate the damage?
OGAWA: I wonder? I mean I don't know, bit his legs look the best
Q: Do you want to have a complete victory like this?
OGAWA: It's already a complete victory. The champion was hanging off the rope! (Laughs)
Q: Not choosing a way means that the cheering for HAYATA will be strong?
OGAWA: No one cheers for me (laughs), I have an absolute babyface my the group who is popular (laughs).
Q: Do you fully back Ogawa?
KOTOGE: Backing up is good, but it's an attack that makes you pity the champion. Will he last until January 4th?
OGAWA: Well good, dragging feet with a good feeling. Well, yes, leaving that behind, what happened yesterday is true today too in the semi and the main. People who have less than a years career..are fighting in the main, people who are not suitable for the main event. Look! That happened today. If you continue to have such a match, then the quality of it will drop. There are many things to think about, the quality of Noah's matches will drop if you can't be matched with a decent person. I just wanted to say that.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments