(NOAH) "I can see light. The goal is the Tokyo Dome" Kaito Kiyomiya wins "Fighting Spirit Award"

Tokyo Sports Web
16th January 2020

Tokyo Sports held the "2019 Pro Wrestling Awards Ceremony" at a hotel in Tokyo on the 16th.

Kaito Kiyomiya (Noah, 23) who has won the Fighting Spirit Award for the second consecutive year said emotionally, "From a situation where Noah couldn't see any hope, I have been able to come to the awards ceremony for the second consecutive year, and finally I can see light."
He added, "I am a man of the year*! I will attack hard as Noah aims for the Nippon Budokan, personally my goal is the Tokyo Dome!"

Link to original article from Tokyo Sports\Yahoo Japan
Picture credit: Tokyo Sports\Yahoo Japan

*Someone who shares the current zodiac year with that of their birth (i.e. he was born in Year of The Rat, and this current year is The Year of The Rat).

Comments