(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ Global Junior League 2020. Yoka General Gymnasium, Yabu City, Hyōgo, January 19th (Aka "YO-HEY'S HOMECOMING")


NOSAWA Rongai

NOSAWA: I was able to have a major role in the first match of YO-HEY'S homecoming. Is there anything else?
Q: It was an official match, but?
NOSAWA: Ah, it was an official one (laughs). Whether I come first in the league or not, it doesn't matter;I have a purpose, and I want to have a singles match with the champion, Yoshinari Ogawa. I look at the comments of the wrestlers, they are saying "I'm betting on this league" or "I don't want to lose to the N-1". So, what should I do if I win? In the first place, what do I get if I win this league? Prize money for example? A title challenge right? Women? Power? There is no justification. My cause is Yoshinari Ogawa. Well, if you have a match for the first time in a long time, the condition is "final stage", so its poor. That is why I am looking forward to Hakata. I will quit drinking for the last two days...well, I guess that doesn't count for much with my opponent, but it doesn't have to resound too much. I'm satisfied. However, Ogawa says "STINGER and RATELS will be destroyed", so I can work with Yoshinari Ogawa. It's better to tag, but first you have to try it. That is nothing to do with the league match. Yup. However, Ogawa is at the final stage. I'm at the 25th year of my career, he has over thirty years. Personally, its going to be fun as this is the first single match. Even if I said that I would come out or not, I didn't mean it. I just come out to make the required number of people, but no matter what the condition, I think that this can still be done with a sense of a Noah Junior.




TADASUKE & DAISUKE HARADA

TADASUKE: I am in a dangerous position in the league, but I will never give up! In Fukuoka, I will win "2 consecutive victories"! I will crush to get to the final! HEY! I will not give up.
HARADA: I am waiting for the Nioh match next. I haven't won yet, but I will defeat Ridgeway by any means. Nothing less.


YO-HEY

YO-HEY: First! I suffered a sternum injury at Yokohama Radiant on the 10th, and had to rest at Yokohama and Hamamatsu. As you can see, I know myself the best, complete come back! So, today is a very special place, Yabu City, Hyogo prefecture, where I was born and raised. All the people who came today, almost everyone is like family, the old folk, aunts, classmates, they all are like family. With their support, the fact that I won my return match and my first league match is huge, and I think I have cracked the start.
Q: How is your sternum?
YO-HEY: A lot of phlegm comes out of the sternum. The sternum looks like it inhales a lot of cigarettes, the sternum says he has a hacking cough. Yellow sputum began to appear from the pores of moles. When I went to the hospital, I was told the sternum had influenza. There have been various rumors about what happened to YO-HEY'S sternum. I want you to hear all about it. Yeah, from myself. No way is it like this (makes a snapping gesture). Whatever the reason was, I am completely healed. Look at this sternum (shows his nipples), full of life. Do you want one last thing? In this hometown, which YO-HEY chan thinks is ultra special, and before these fans, Pro Wrestling Noah, including myself, was able to perform. After that the status changes, and the visitor who is a local Yabu says "Pro Wrestling Noah was a lot of fun" and "YO-HEY was very funny". I would be so happy if Pro Wrestling Noah was dyed the color of Yabu, both my lung and my stomach would tear...uh, umm, umm...thank you.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments