(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ Global Junior League 2020. ACROS Fukuoka, Fukuoka, January 22nd


HAJIME OHARA

OHARA: I'm glad I won. Since last year, I have been preparing myself for the league, and I turned mind towards it. In the scheme of things, wherever you go it is RATELS vs STINGER. The belt is also part of what RATELS and STINGER are fighting over, and so I wanted to make a change to that diagram soon. So today, I wonder if the result would come from throwing a stone into the scheme, Kotoge is a junior tag champion, right? He held the IPW Junior before that. Now, because I have won a junior match against Kotoge after a long time, I wonder if the momentum to return to the top position has increased.
Q: Is it possible to turn your face towards YO-HEY who is next, and get the win?
OHARA: Yes, but its going to be tough; only three official matches, and one win, and one defeat is very big. I didn't properly understand until I tried it, but it has been amazing. Just losing to Kumano in the first time created a feeling of giving up...I mean, it was mentally tough, but today I won. So, if I win the next against YO-HEY, isn't it a possibility? Go firmly. Step by step. I have no choice but to do it, and do it now. I won today, I have a ticket for the future, and in order to connect this ticket to the future, I will win against YO-HEY. That is the reason why today is Mui Bien!


KONGOH

KENOH: KONGOH! It is the first time the five of us have tagged! HEY! This is not all! There is still more!? Our strong beliefs! HEY! From now on we will continue to appeal in the ring of Pro Wrestling Noah. We will evolve Noah with our intense belief! We will keep evolving! Keep watching Kongoh, who have become five! OKAY!? From now on, follow us!
KITAMIYA: Let's go!
INAMURA: YES!!


NOSAWA RONGAI

NOSAWA (crawls into the interview area): My match...

YOSHINARI OGAWA appears and attacks NOSAWA

NOSAWA (lying on his back after being attacked by Ogawa): In five years time, I will have a title match with you!!
OGAWA (yelling over his shoulder as he leaves): There is no way you will have a title match!
NOSAWA: HAHAHA! Look at this! Are you excited? Is it related to the league? It has a lot to do with it. This one point today is huge? Anyway, the league match doesn't matter. I "drew" with champion, Yoshinari Ogawa. I didn't win, but I also didn't lose. And now, well, as of January 22nd 2020, the number one contender to the GHC Junior heavyweight, is me, NOSAWA. The title match will be in five years time...2025...I will do it for my 30th anniversary!


TADASUKE
"I did badly with results of two losses, but I didn't want to let the outsider pick up anymore in this block, and I frantically rolled up Dick Togo! Sorry? HAHAHAA! Sorry this year ended how it did, but next year I will win!


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: You were able to close out the main event in Hakata in two successive matches?
SHIOZAKI: That is my duty as the GHC champion. Although Noah shows such a fierce fight, it must go beyond. More and more...if we aim for the heights, I want to show more than today's results.
Q: This is your first collision as GHC champion with Sugiura as the GHC National Champion?
SHIOZAKI: Regardless of whether he has a belt or not, there is "no more, no less" in fighting Takashi Sugiura. I am heading straight for it. That fight is our fight. But, today was not only about Takashi Sugiura, El Hijo de Dr Wagner Jnr did not mean to come to Noah, just to smoulder here. "I am Noah!" if anyone who fights me has that feeling, its someone exciting, and they are just as intense in the ring.
Q: Sugiura is the National Champion, as the GHC Heavyweight, should you be threatened by his presence?
SHIOZAKI: Not at all! As long as I am the GHC Heavyweight Champion, I will never let that happen. It is my pride in the GHC Heavyweight, and Noah.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments