(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ Global Junior League 2020. Kochi Cultural Plaza Karupato Small Hall, January 23RD


KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: You defeated Haoh after the pre-match at Hamamatsu?
KOTARO: I won twice in a row, but there are no experience points.
Q: Did you feel "ready" for the fight?
KOTARO: First, say it when you have the stature to do it (and about Haoh saying on Twitter that Kotaro left Noah, only to return), I'm not a "returned employee", you are the "runaway".
Q: You won two flawless victories?
KOTARO: Because there are only three matches, right from the start you have to win everything. If you lose once, its almost impossible.
Q: Finally it is Dick Togo in Osaka?
KOTARO: To be honest, I have never really had much contact. It was just a single tag. It's not like I've been deeply involved with him, so it looks like this will be the first match (first official singles match). I watched two matches, and the ground looks good. So, what is the fun part? Well, of course there is, but I will feel like I would be no good. I have to go to the finals. Everyone in STINGER in the final tournament. I can still do it right? You will be able to see singles that you don't normally see, and its going to be the best fight in STINGER.


NOSAWA RONGAI
"Today's "minus one" is embarrassing! Shit...shit...! Isn't that referee useless? I cannot use him. This "minus one" today is so embarrassing! Now, to be serious...is there still a possibility? How much? Astronomical numbers? I can talk about the likelihood, but I am irritated! The referee is inferior. Is it okay to use such a referee? Noah! That guy brings the ring mat in and out, doesn't he? Shit! I don't even have the words. But still, with the former GHC Junior Heavyweight champion, HAYATA, I didn't win or lose, after all I AM the GHC Junior Heavyweight's number one contender. But..no, I have nothing to say. Its the referees fault. The referees fault. Damnit!


NIOH
"D-block, you understand this, right? It all depends on Harada vs Chris. With my luck and ability, I am going to go to the finals."


MINORU TANAKA
"Today Nioh...or date I say Hi69, this is the first singles since he became Nioh. Moreover, in the final official match, there was one thing I wanted to say when I won the block, but I can't say it. I have been prevented. Well, in this block there have been no easy opponents, and no easy matches. It has been a fulfilling league. Thank you.".

KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: I was really happy that the fans welcomed me! In fact, even if it has been a long time since I have been in the main, but between myself and the fans, the feeling is not severed. I felt it strongly.
Q: You lost the belt, but are you now seeing that from a different perspective?
KIYOMIYA: As I said in the ring, its "stimulation". "Stimulation" more than anyone else or any other promotion. I am going to give that stimulus from now on. Did you find that today's opponent Sugiura was unsatisfactory? Did you feel that you were seeking motivation? I am going to be the most exciting in this promotion from now on. If there is a guy who wants motivation, then I want to say to him "Fight me". There doesn't have to be a belt. I am always looking at the bigger picture. Looking at everything, I think that I can make the most exciting fight.
Q: You lost the belt, but are there many things that you can do?
KIYOMIYA: That's right. I am looking it as a whole...it is because it contains such parts. Even without a belt I can connect with fans like this, and I want to create the "stimulation" that they are looking for.
Q: You are not denying all possibilities when you take the steps towards it?
KIYOMIYA: Yes, there are various possibilities. What kind of stimulus to produce...please look to the future.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments