(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Global Junior League 2020, Night 1 (Yokohama Radiant Halls, 10th January 2020)


QUIET STORM

Q: You have decided to become a freelancer?
STORM: To be honest, it hasn't sunk in that this is my last tour. There are so many things that I don't know, but I will do my best for the last 30 days. I want to have fun and exciting matches.
Q: Are things in order? (rough)
STORM: Yeah, its not arranged yet, but I have eight matches left, so Quiet Storm will have eight intense matches.


HITOSHI KUMANO

KUMANO: This is my first league match win. I can't lose any. Hajime Ohara is strong, but I will wager on this league that RATELS, STINGER...I will subdue you guys, and win. I will aim for Yoshinari Ogawa's belt.
Q: What is the meaning of wearing a blue costume?
KUMANO: Blue. Its the color of the someone I honor, that is why I am using it, and in short, with it, I won't lose easily. Two more wins, advance to the championships before anyone else, Hitoshi Kumano will be there first.
Q: Next you face Kotoge?
KUMANO: I made my debut against Kotoge, but I have never even beaten him in a tag, but if I beat him in Hamamatsu, won't I be taking one step closer?

DICK TOGO
"Hey! It begins with a win! This one win will build up to complete victory. Remember this, I will win everything without losing to anyone!

HAO
"Nothing! Next! Next!"


THE SUGIURA ARMY (Takashi Sugiura & NOSAWA Rongai)

NOSAWA: What should I do? The champion did not come out. If the champion comes out to the league in Hamamatsu, I will do too. Its up to the champion whether I am in the league or not. Suguiura-san, the challenge of the guy who makes you eat ass* is an interesting challenge?
SUGIURA: Him? Why is that good?
NOSAWA: Energetic isn't he? I'm not the one who is eating ass.
SUGIURA: Too much stupid ass! It's vulgar. Just ass! Ass! Ass!

*Shiro Koshinaka's hip attack


STINGER (Yoshinari Ogawa, Atsushi Kotoge, and Kotaro Suzuki) & KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: The junior league started today...
OGAWA: Yeah. I won't enter.
Q: Didn't even show up at the opening ceremony...
OGAWA: So, you are talking about me not coming out? HE didn't come out? I won't come out. HE didn't come out*, right?
KIYOMIYA: I didn't come out.
KOTARO: Then I won't come out.
OGAWA: No, no! (Laughs) I am the single champion, you are the tag. Go out.
Q: NOSAWA says he won't enter either
OGAWA: I didn't know that he wouldn't come out. You don't have to be a champion?
KIYOMIYA: I don't want you to leave!
OGAWA: OK!
Q: What are your thoughts, who do you want to win?
OGAWA: Everyone is good (laughs)
Q: At the entrance ceremony, where you talking to Tadasuke about the league match?
KOTARO: No. I just happened to kick Tadasuke because he was in front of me. He was in the way. Wouldn't he be irritated if I was just hanging around in front of him? It will be an easy win. I think I can get it. The other person in the same block is Dick Togo, I can't say much about it because its my first match with him. The path looks smooth and easy today.
Q: Kotoge?
KOTOGE: I am relieved that all of the three people who are threats to STINGER, are in separate blocks. There is no doubt that as a unit, we will advance to the final tournament. Please expect that.
Q: What about Kiyomiya?
KIYOMIYA: Junior League has begun, and I think STINGER is fighting at a high level. I'm interested.

*Kaito Kiyomiya chose not to enter the N-1 in 2019.

CHRIS RIDGEWAY
"The league has started? Its about defeating who is in front of you. Two points today, two points more next."


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: The tour as the new champion has started?
SHIOZAKI: After the tournament on the 5th, I'm really grateful to all the many fans who came out today. In this way, and thanks to all the voices of our fans, our matches will be upgraded more and more, and hope that fans will love Noah even more when they see it. I hope we can create such a synergistic effect, and my navigation as champion has begun in that. The responsibility is serious, but that leads to pride, and pride as a GHC champion. So, I am grateful for today.
Q: Do you have any thoughts on making a presence when competing with junior league matches?
SHIOZAKI: With the high level of matches shown by the Noah juniors, I think as a heavyweight I have to show my presence, and it could be a fight with juniors too, and its also important for Noah to do it in a big way. I will show you a heavyweight fight while stimulating others.
Q: The next challenger has not appeared, are you in a position to be targeted after today's clash with Kongoh?
SHIOZAKI: If you want to target me, then do. I will protect Noah, and the heavyweight belt. The Kongoh today...Masa, Inamura, Kenoh. I think any heavyweights can come, and we will work more and more together, and excite with a synergistic effect. I will dye the 20th anniversary year in my color.
Q: In the 20th anniversary year, Sugiura, Marufuji, Ogawa, Kotaro, all the Noah born and those who have been here from the beginning, are all title holders?
SHIOZAKI: That is what is "Noah" now. If the current champions are Noah's "past" wrestlers, that means that because of that past, there is a future, and so Noah grows. That is the flow, isn't it? We will create a milestone for Noah's 20th anniversary, it will be a turning point for us...
Q: How do you feel about having a single belt after a long time?
SHIOZAKI: The belt is new, and I feel the weight of the new scenery created by the first champion of this belt (Kiyomiya). That is why I will take it further. I think that it is my role to have this belt right now, and I think that will be the basis of what will drive me.
Q: You wore the AXIZ costume today, but will you only use it when you partner with Nakajima or not?
SHIOZAKI: I wonder. I got a new costume as champion, and because it has a significance, I want that to be seen too...
Q: What costumes will come out?
SHIOZAKI: I hope you enjoy it.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments