(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ "Korakuen Hall Day2 REBOOT" (5th January 2020)

MOHAMMED YONE

Q: The first in the New Year?
YONE: Yes! Yesterday I was pinned by Masao. Today was with a fellow student, my best friend, I mean it was a single with Quiet Storm with whom I have a deep connection with. Of course, it was a fight that I could not lose. It was good to win.
Q: What about Funky Powers this year?
YONE: "I want to watch 50 Funky Powers!" ~ as long as someone says that, we will keep fighting as long as possible. Alright! Even as a single match, "after all, it these two people", I have to show this fight to people. I want to show you all that "these two people, after all are good" as we go into 2020.


THE SUGIURA ARMY (NOSAWA RONGAI & DICK TOGO)

NOSAWA: How? How? This is the first class wrestler, this is X. In addition, participation in Global Junior League. What kind of thing is X? Second class, third class...no, not second class. If someone third class did something like X, nothing boils, there was an uproar today, right? First class wrestler, yeah, first class wrestler.
TOGO: Well, I bear no grudge to Hao and Nio, I am here to participate in the league. I am going out to win. Please enjoy world-class wrestling.
NOSAWA: Togo has joined the Sugiura Army as a junior, but the champion who got the belt yesterday, has declined to fight in the league? That's not fun. If so, I won't appear in the league.
TOGO: Then, do I have to leave?
NOSAWA: It is no good. I will not come out. A Block will be either HAYATA or Miyawaki. If there is no champion, then there is no point in being in the league.
TOGO: Then, should I not go out?
NOSAWA: No, please go out X. I officially decline. I'm not going to be in the league. Please ask Togo about everything.
TOGO: I will win.
NOSAWA: If Yoshinari Ogawa does not go out, then I won't either. Decisions. Decisions.

NAO

"What the hell! Ahh! Are you fucking with me? What is this? THAT is X? Hao is in the same block in junior league. He will bring you down. As Kotaro said, "your name has changed, your costume has changed, so, does that make you strong?" Don't think we are strong.

MICHAEL ELGIN

Q: Looking back on the match?
ELGIN: Are you talking about yesterday? I have had payback. I returned the debt when I lost in my Noah debut match, and yesterday I had my revenge on Nakajima. It's abbout winning the GHC Heavyweight title.
Q: Shiozaki has become the new champion?
ELGIN: It didn't matter who won or lost last night, the purpose is to get the GHC heavyweight. However, I know Shiozaki's power, and I want to fight him. Wish come true.

MASAO INOUE

Q: How was the match with Elgin?
INOUE: Yeah...if I knew in advance, if I could think about it for a moment, uh...
Q: Yesterday, you were declared undefeated this year?
INOUE: I have forgotten it. Well, it will come to me, not by any mean today. Well, thinking about it in a good way, in a sense it seems like I left a record. Surely somewhere, I will return it if I have a chance.
Q: Follow him to America?
INOUE: No. There are travel costs (laughs).


THE SUGIURA ARMY (HIDEKI SUZUKI, KAZUSHI SAKURABA, TAKASHI SUGIURA)

SAKURABA arrives late

SUZUKI: Great collaboration! (Applauds)
SUGIURA: In the middle. The middle aged go in the middle

They assemble for a picture, and SAKURABA is put in the middle.

SUZUKI: It was a good teamwork. From the rock, paper, scissors...
SAKURABA: What did you do to decive your friend?
SUZUKI: No, I was too scared. I didn't know what to do.
SAKURABA: I asked to a brainbuster with two people. Was it too heavy, do you think?
SUZUKI: No, I slipped.
Q: Did you win with good teamwork?
SAKURABA: Isn't it more subtle teamwork?
SUGIURA: No, no, no. It is better than Fujita. It's more cohesive.
SUZUKI: I don't know Kazuyuki Fujita at all
SUGIURA (to SAKURABA): Fujita Education Department, please
SAKURABA: I don't know...
SUGIURA: Education (laughs)
Q: Would you like to continue to work with Sakuraba in the future?
SUGIURA: You saw it, it is today's teamwork
SUZUKI: I was about to lose. I smelled defeat...
SAKURABA: Touched with doubt
SUGIURA: This is wonderful, I am already so motivated that I am so generous. I am the leader, but I got the pin. How easy it was to get the cover.
SUZUKI: Go out first yourself
SUGIURA: You go out first
SAKURABA: No, that... (laughs)
SUGIURA: I'm so motivated. It was delightful to wrestle today.
SUZUKI: It's real

KONGOH

KENOH: Ancient old men! We are not even sweating! Naturally! OLD MEN! Don't fight with us! Finally OLD MEN, we are aiming to go even higher! OKAY! 2020 is going to be the year of Kongoh!
KITAMIYA: Lets go!
INAMURA: YES!


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You lost the belt last night
KIYOMIYA: I am taking the pain in my body from yesterday, as sense of fulfilment. I lost yesterday and so I get a win today, and because there is a view yesterday, there is a view that can be shown today. I want to show my new view, even without the belt.
Q: Have your feelings changed?
KITOMIYA: My feelings have completely changed, you saw it yesterday, right? Korakuen Hall, the many people. I saw the new view I wanted. Even if I am not a champion, I will continue my seeking it, and show you the next new landscape.
Q: How was El Hijo de Dr Wagner Jnr?
KIYOMIYA: Big and agile, so its easy for me. Experiencing more and more of Noah's ring, what will happen after this...it's scary.


KEIJI MUTOH AND RATELS (DAISUKE HARADA, YO-HEY, HAYATA & TADASUKE)

MUTOH shakes hands with RATELS, who lower their heads and say "Thank you."

MUTOH: This is the first match of the year. To be honest, I have met most of these wrestlers for the first time. Well, aside from Ogawa. I didn't know on the way about friends or enemies. I feel like these young wrestlers are swelling and newly emerging. I got a lot of energy in this match from you early in the year. It is still the beginning. I had fun, my condition was good surprisingly. Thank you.
Q: Will you regularly participate this year?
MUTOH: No, today was a secret.
Q: In a pace like last year?
MUTOH: Anytime upon a request. Last time it was Great Muta, and maybe again this year, maybe not. This is the first interview, so its hard for me to say (rough). There is also diligence, and one by one there are several things to do that become a source of encouragement. Please listen to these guys. Thank you. 

RATELS bow as Mutoh leaves, thanking him. YO-HEY sits on Mutoh's chair.

YO-HEY: Maybe Mutoh may join the four of us. We will exchange LINE a little later, and we hope that Mutoh will come to Noah and be in RATELS on a regular basis, HAYATA said to make an appointment.

HAYATA and TADASUKE leave

HARADA: Same!

YOSHINARI OGAWA

(Ogawa was staring at HAYATA meaningfully?)
OGAWA: I'll do something interesting. RATELS in the spring I guess...


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI

MARUFUJI: Great!
MOCHIZUKI: Well, whatever kind of opponent I faced in my forties, I will be fifty soon, I want to remember the various curveballs. WRESTLE-1 at New Year was Suwa and Shuji Ishikawa. I guess I was able to get a good account for today by fighting that superhero. After that was Katsuhiko Nakajima! This isn't over yet, bastard! Ten years may have passed, but it is one win and one loss. Be prepared to do it again, bastard!
MARUFUJI: What I wanted to say, was what I said in the ring. So, Mochi! Do you want to take this to DragonGate?
MOCHIZUKI: Isn't it!? The Main Gate is empty, and I am going into it with Gamma. Catch the two belts. Even if we don't, there are many big matches. I saw Fukuoka in December. The fight with Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa. There has been no better bout! It was the best fight of Ichikawa! The story of the battle against Ichikawa was just an aside, I came here today. So, Marufuji! Let's aim for best tag in the New Year!
MARUFUJI: Let's do it!
MOCHIZUKI: Say it first!
MARUFUJI: I've been lonely and alone recently, and I have been thinking of making a unit. I want to collect members from various places. Mochi, you are in whether you like it or not!
MOCHIZUKI: It's strange, I'm not in DragonGate's unit fight. So, lets go freely to each one. (Laughs). I'm going with MM! Do you know where we going to? I fought with Panda-chan at the end of the year.
MARUFUJI: Come on! Are the best tag!

AXIZ
NAKAJIMA: Sorry! Go, sorry! I was rolled up...sorry, the words won't come out.
SHIOZAKI: It's okay. A loss is a loss! Lets accept what has happened! AXIZ will not end!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments