(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS "HIGHER GROUND 2020" Night 6 ~ Shimada Sports Complex Sub Arena, Shimada ~ Saturday 22nd February.



KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Come on! I will definitely take the belt! I will definitely take it! I will take it tomorrow! I will take it and show Nagoya a new scenery!"


RATELS (YO-HEY & DAISUKE HARADA)

YO-HEY: First of all, I was able to get revenge today from Kotaro Suzuki. Moreover!! I took the three counts just like that, yeah, easy? He said something like "Just get the win by the pin". Today was my super special super technique, "Nipple X Nipple Super Face G", and I got it in one-two-three-four and five, and I was able to take it. I don't know what would have happened to Wife* in Nagoya, but I won. So, Kotaro Suzuki and Atsushi Kotoge those two girls, "Please fight YO-HEY- chan in a defense". Surprised, because how much you want to play! (NOTE: Very rough as what he says, like pretty MUCH ALL OF THIS doesn't translate well). Prepare for the same! I have to say it by myself.
Q: Harada has been told that if he puts the IPW up against Ogawa, he will have the GHC Junior Championship match...
HARADA: I didn't quite decide the title match. This year I won Global Junior League, and I thought that if you won then you could challenge. No title match was made, and I said nothing, but he's finally opened his mouth about it. Are you interested in this belt (IPW Junior)? I am ready anytime. No running and hiding. Yoshinari Ogawa, if you want to aim for this belt, then I would welcome it. You could add something to the title match like GHC Junior Champion vs Global Junior League Winner, that's interesting and I will always do it."

*HAYATA, YO-HEY'S silent tag partner, who is injured. 

YOSHINARI OGAWA
"Harada, if you are a man, then you won't try and get out of this".


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: Finally, its time to greet Noah's 20th anniversary with a second big match event?
SHIOZAKI: As I say in the ring at each venue, I will dye Noah this year in my color. That is no lie, all I have to do is carry it out. I say "I am Noah" because I want to raise Noah even more, I am Noah and I am the GHC Champion. I am proud to be responsible for that, and I will lead Noah.
Q: The system change, 20th anniversary year, the two events are likely to be the key points for Noah in the milestone year, but it's not just about winning?
SHIOZAKI: Of course, winning is important, but who is Noah? I have to make the impression. Noah will show Shiozaki protecting this belt, the GHC belt.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments