(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS "HIGHER GROUND 2020" Night 5 ~ Shinyuri Twenty One Hall, Kawasaki ~ Wednesday 19th February.


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: At Korakuen, the result with Fujita was painful? (rough)
SHIOZAKI: The result at Korakuen was that I was beaten, but it only stirred my feelings for the GHC and the fight with Fujita. Nothing will change that. It doesn't matter whether you splash water on me, or what he says, I will defeat Kazuyuki Fujita.
Q: Was it intense?
SHIOZAKI: It's so intense. I've never been slapped like that; my eardrum is torn, I have vision problems, and my jaw has shifted...I have never had a slap like that. But, I realize that it is only one opponent, and that is why I will protect Noah, "I am Noah" and I will not hand over this GHC.
Q: Is there anything that rankles because you lost?
SHIOZAKI: Whether I win or lose the pre-matches, my thoughts on March 8th remain the same. Because of that one battle, my feelings for the GHC Heavyweight have gotten stronger, and maybe I am worried about losing, but I want to prove that Kazuyuki Fujita has been beaten by Pro Wrestling Noah's GHC Heavyweight Champion, Go Shiozaki.
Q: This was the last pre-match, and next is Nagoya?
SHIOZAKI: There is no such reason each time to go up to Noah's ring. I will fight to have a winning image for Noah fans and Shiozaki fans on March 8th.
Q: This time in Nagoya, a direct knockdown? (rough)
SHIOZAKI: I have to fight back. It is my style to return debts.


STINGER (Yoshinari Ogawa, Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Kotoge)

Q: HAYATA is absent, you took three counts from YO-HEY by stealing the win? (rough)
KOTARO: Well, if it comes to it, your "ribs will break". Anyway, you can't challenge in the first place because your partner is absent.
KOTOGE: I want to decide on a card for Yokohama soon
Q: Harada also says that Ogawa should make the challenge?
OHAWA: Unlike these guys (Kotaro & Kotoge), I'm not saying that I "won't do a title match". Well, if you win the league, you will usually challenge for the belt. I followed this pattern and I said nothing as I thought that Harada would challenge like that, but he didn't say anything. He won the league, but he did nothing, so I'm not excited at all. But, maybe I'll do it, so I am going to suggest this; if Harada wants to challenge, he will put the belt he has (IPW Junior) against this belt (GHC Junior)
KOTARO: Do I want them (HAYATA & YO-HEY) do something....no, there is nothing. It's impossible.
KOTOGE: Please decide on the card soon.


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: Did you look away today? I was looking right at you, right? Did you look at my eyes? Did you look? That red belt and Sugiura. Sugiura said, "I am futureless" (rough). What would someone like that do with a belt? Pro Wrestling Noah, from now on I will take you to a higher place on my own and show everyone a bright new view.
Q: You were pushed in the pre-match, but you finally got a counterattack?
KIYOMIYA: Yeah, its always evolving.
Q: Absorbing 20 years in one match...that is not an ordinary thing...
KIYOMIYA: But I have to do it! Somebody has to do it! Who else is doing it! Who is the creator of the new era !
Q: With the exception of yourself, are there other people who are worthy?
KIYOMIYA: Yeah. I've done a single match with Sugiura many times, but what should I do if I come here, I must get it! Who else will lead Noah?
Q: Ogawa, Marufuji, Sugiura, Shiozaki...all the people who have colored Noah's history are all wearing belts?
KIYOMIYA: That's what I am saying, right? Absorb. The seniors have created history over many years. That's why I want to absorb it with my whole body, ahd change it to my own scenery. When I was 20 years old I did a single with Sugiura, and I am going to borrow the words you said to me...I will be at the Nagoya GHC National match this time...and I will break through!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments