(NOAH) Fujita to Shiozaki "I will make it short and sweet"

Tokyo Sports
March 28th 2020

The beast, Kazuyuki Fujita (49) has announced a "terrible match". At the Noah Korakuen Hall event on the 29th, where he will challenge the GHC Heavyweight champion Go Shiozaki (38), will be held as an empty arena, following a request from the Governor of Tokyo, Yuriko Koike (67), for people to refrain from going out. Fujita, however, says he has nothing to worry about, "I don't care. I usually concentrate only on the other person, and now I can't hear in my left ear (due to sudden hearing loss)". Rather, he was full of fighting spirit and said, "I'm happy because I can have a match that can only be done in an empty arena, you can do fights that you could never do in public".

In 2015 at IGF (Sumo Hall), there is also a "previous offence" in which the "Well Known King" Atsushi Sawada suffered a facial kick which resulted in a severely injured left orbital and nasal bone fracture. You don't want to look away, such a fight is a good thing.

Fujita added, "That said, until now everything has been public, no one is watching this time right? Then I can do more." The Beast didn't seem to understand that it would be shown live through the video distribution site, "DDT Universe".

"Close contact in a secret room, I will make it short and sweet. I also have "three secrets*". Shiozaki-kun, your chop manages to speak, but what it is saying is inconsistent".

The first empty arena GHC match in history smells like burning.

Link to original article from Tokyo Sports
Picture credit: Tokyo Sports

* Governor Koike of Tokyo has issued "three secrets" of avoiding the Coronavirus - please avoid closed spaces, dense spaces, and close conversations with people. 

Comments