(NOAH) Shiozaki declares destruction of Beast Fujita's chest with 120% chop

20th March 2020
Tokyo Sports

On 29th March, GHC Heavyweight champion, Go Shiozaki (38), will welcome "Beast" Kazuyuki Fujita (49) as the challenger at Noah's Korakuen Hall event in Tokyo. Shiozaki had a calm expression upon discovery of the challenger's weak point.
In the midst of the coronavirus infection, Shiozaki welcomes the strongest enemy and speaking of the head to head clash said, "Because of this situation, I want to show you the bright things ahead. I will push forward and have a Go Shiozaki like match if possible."
Shiozaki said confidently, "When I chop you, you pull a very ugly face. Apparently it seems to hurt. Your head and fists are hard, and muscles are amazing, but I guess you are weak to chops."
After the pre-match in February, Shiozaki heard from staff that Fujita rubbed his chest which was turning red and vented, "Why did you chop my chest? It hurts. I hate it."

Shiozaki said fearlessly and said, "Pro wrestling hurts, let me tell you that. Be prepared, you haven't seen anything of my chop yet." He is convinced that the heavy chops inherited from his teacher, Kenta Kobashi (52), which sometimes will slice through the chest, will bring victory; "Dozens of shots to win...I will hit over 100 chops. I will destroy Fujita with 120% chop."
He will prove "I am Noah" with a burst of the strong arm.

Link to original article from Tokyo Sports
Picture credit: Tokyo Sports

Comments