(NOAH) Kiyomiya, eager to meet Mutoh again

17th April 2020
Yahoo Japan\Tokyo Sports Web

Noah's former GHC Heavyweight Champion, Kaito Kiyomiya (23) is eager to be reunited with professional wrestling master, Keiji Mutoh (57).

Mutoh will participate in the "Noah TV Match" that will be shown on the 19th with the card being announced on the day. Kiyomiya says "has the moment arrived?"
For Kiyomiya standing in the ring is the first condition he wants to absorb, whether "tagging or fighting".

Last year in Osaka on September 16th, Mutoh, the GHC Champion and Jun Akiyama teamed together in a six person tag match. However, in the presence of Mutoh who has an overwhelming presence, he could not exert his full character, and Mutoh sent him a dry message saying "I feel like you are overdoing it".
Now that he has a chance to show growth he says, "I don't think Mutoh is interested in me. I think it is the customer who decides (whether someone is growing), and I would like to ask the customers what they saw when they watched the match, and how it was different." He showed his pride as the group ace.

Kiyomiya also commented on "IQ Wrestler" Kazushi Sakuraba (50), who will also participate in the event on the 19th.
"I wonder what will happen when we face each other in a wrestling ring. It's so much fun to imagine, so I'd like to try it".

Recently, motivation has increased from an unexpected source. At the request to not go out, he has started to watch movies and foreign dramas that he had not had a previous interest in. He has been especially interested in the Spanish drama series, "Paper House", "during the psychological battle of thieves and policemen, it has a love story, and that kind of thing is good these days. I want to fall in love. I'm not in love, not at all, and there is no opportunity to meet during Corona. We often go outside, and so I do what I can, such as washing hands and gargling." This has strengthened his desire for this to finish early.

On the other hand, the situation where many people are waiting at home is seen as an opportunity, sending an intense message to the world where there is a sense of suffocation, "I want to raise the body temperature of the person watching the match on TV. Immunity increases as the body temperature rises. I want to reach everyone's heart, so I want to reach everyone's heart". 

Link to original article from Yahoo.co.jp 
Picture credit: Yahoo.co.jp\Tokyo Sports Web

Comments