(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Global Tag League, Episode 1 (5th April 2020)


THE ANTI WRESTLERS ALLIANCE 
(Akitoshi Saito & Masao Inoue)

SAITO: There are many things but in a dark world it could be said that we are the dark horses, but we are the favorites! Am I being serious? Look at it this way. There is unity between us. The Anti Wrestlers Alliance is in full swing. Tag League? We will definitely win, but it might be more convenient for us to be seen as dark! Those guys (AXIZ) are you powerful people? Single or tag, I will take it from you. Make no mistake, we were going to do a singles match (note, event was cancelled), and therefore it was going to be a fight which cannot be described in words. I faced my real fears and thought about solidarity again with Masao Inoue. Well, it can't be helped. Well, if you were watching today, you will understand the enthusiasm. Hey, Masao!!
INOUE: This team will win the championship, we're gonna do it (rough)
Q: This was a state in which you won over the GHC Heavyweight champion, Go Shiozaki?
SAITO: Of course. If you are going to win tag league, then you have to get the win over the guy who has a single belt. I guess everyone is thinking, "Maybe they will do it?" It would be like this if unprepared. But, this time we made a dogi*, but it came in pink... But! Do you know how much Masao Inoue is betting this time!? This hairstyle!!
INOUE: ???
SAITO: Don't you know?! I'm aware of Milk Boy who won the M-1 recently*! 
INOUE:...Yes.
SAITO: All jokes aside, this time the team of Masao and I are not comedy! It's my favorite! Remember that! Well, until we can meet at the venue again, stay safe!

*Dogi - martial arts uniform (Judo, Karate etc)
*Milk Boy & M-1: Milk Boy are a comedy duo from Osaka, they won the "M-1 Grand Prix" in 2019 which is a league in which comedy duos compete for the championship.

MOCHIMARU
(Naomichi Marufuji & Masaaki Mochizuki)

MOCHIZUKI: No matter the league, when you look at the match in which you hear the champion lost the first match, but are the conditions of "declaring" a "win with a perfect record" met? In my opinion we will win, and we will take the GHC Junior Tag and the Twin Gate!
MARUFUJI: Good luck with that (laughs). Well, today there was no audience, but I think a lot of people were watching over the screen. I think that more people that could fit in the arena were watching us. We put our whole heart into this, so each of them could get the message, and I want you to see that. It was good to be able to get the result today, and after all, Mochi! It was reassuring. By all means, good luck with someone for the junior tag! (laughs)
MOCHIZUKI: No, no (laughs) Well, the Twin Gate is a belt of my home (DRAGON GATE). Today's match was an empty arena, it's been a while since it was like that*, but I was able to concentrate because of all the people watching from home, my partner Marufuji, and the seriousness of the opponents. I will do my best after this with this momentum!
MARUFUJI: It's still the first match, but let's go!! 

*I think he means that its been a long while since the arena was without an audience in some form, as Mochimaru previously defended the belts in an empty arena at DragonGate. Some of the DragonGate roster (including Marufuji and NOSAWA Rongai) seemed to make up the audience there, but there was no one at Noah. 

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp 
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments