(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Global Tag League Finals, 18th April 2020 (Noah TV Venue)


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Hajime Ohara, Seike Yoshioka, NOSAWA Rongai) 

NOSAWA: What is it? That name,"Daisuke Harada", sounds like a name of someone from an elementary or junior High School class? Maybe that is why he is lacking? Whether or not I can wear the belt, can I try for it? (rough as does not translate well). I would like to think so, but as it's not so interesting, I am making a public call. It's like this (makes a pistol firing motion); due to the situation in the world, aren't there are many wrestlers who are eager to work, even if they are freelance or belong to a promotion? If such a wrestler has the courage to send a resume to Noah's office, and I look at it and find it interesting, then I will let you have an open challenge. Well, I'm just killing time. It seems that the GHC Junior is more active and interesting, and so because of this situation, I think I have come to understand the reason for fighting. Fighting hard for Noah. I have more friends, and a guy who became free and not active. Since he has the same aspirations, ask him about the rest of it. However, Daisuke Harada is a name that is everywhere. That is all.
YOSHIOKA: Just as NOSAWA said, I had spare time and I got a phone call as I was free and eager to wrestle, and the Noah ring has a lot of the stimulation that I want. I am thinking of assisting here, and for the time being it is Ohara and the tag belt. Thank you.
NOSAWA (to Ohara and Yoshioka): Have you met for the first time? You got along well, except for me (laughs)
OHARA: Yeah, it’s the first time we have met. I think everyone knows what kind of background he has, and why he is here now, but I would bet on my life that he is here to stay, and I don't think he is going to be half hearted about it. I think it is better to do it now, while the iron is hot.
NOSAWA: Congratulations on your University entrance.
OHARA: Thank you (laughs). It's a personal matter, but since I entered University this spring, I would like to take the tag belt to commemorate the University entrance. I would like to take my belt there, and work hard and to the best of my ability so I can spread more Noah and more Pro Wrestling.
Q: Why did you call in Yoshioka?
NOSAWA: Because he was free and not doing anything...that may well be me tomorrow. Sadly, that is the situation in the world today. When I talked with them and asked "Are you wrestling?" it is amazing that they have said, despite the difficult conditions and their coming to a new place, that "I want to do it". People who feel that way must be cherished. Isn't it possible for the Noah Juniors to make new picture like this? It seems a little amusing, and I don't want to give names, but there is only one person for now who wants to do this in Noah. Well, the Noah Jnrs have STINGER and RATEL'S...ah, there isn't a STINGER anymore? Getting away from STINGER and RATELS, I have to say that well, "aren't we here too"? There are juniors in Kongoh, right? The Kongoh duds, Hao and Nio. Everyone has a chance, and I think also that makes it an opportunity. I am wondering whether I should do it again...once more I think. Nothing is fun if you don't bring in anything new. After all, I will bring in more and more in small amounts through my connections. Look forward to it.


RATELS
(Daisuke Harada, YO-HEY & HAYATA)

Q: An open challenge has been declared?
HARADA: What? What is an "open challenge"?! It's none of his business! Sometimes he does like taking part in the match, says he doesn't like it, but that doesn't mean that he can decide on the way of doing it, and I don't like doing it for someone who doesn't care about matches without permission! I won't acknowledge it! He doesn't know what he is saying, it's impossible! Don't fuck around!
Q: You lost to someone who suddenly appeared?
YO-HEY: What goes around comes around. I don't know but a mysterious man took me for the 3 count. It makes sense to challenge because you take a pinfall from the champions, but we didn't expect to lose.
Q: What do you know about Yoshioka?
YO-HEY: I don't know. Wife should know especially, but we saw him on Yomiuri Television on "Zoom In!! Morning!" Yup. I know that you are capable of it, but even if you challenge for the belt with just one win, do you think that this is a belt that you can get so easily in a title match? Anytime is okay. The proof is the fact that we are a married couple tag...! Let's have a Mario Party while self isolating...ah, headache!

*"Zoom In!! Morning!" - morning show which ran from the 1970s to 2001,


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Hideki Suzuki, Takashi Sugiura, Hideki "Shrek" Sekine)

SUGIURA: Social distancing! Everyone separate! (To a reporter) HEY! Stop picking your nose! Put a mask on!
SUZUKI: I'm scared...
Q: It was a masculine 3 opponents...
SUGIURA: We can't lose to their masculinity!
Q: It was an intense physical collision, but how was it fighting those three?
SUGIURA: It felt good to do it, but maybe the opponents were not suitable at the moment. After all that screaming...the young voices coming out.
Q: You missed advancing to the tag league championship due to the confrontation?
SUGIURA: I want to continue to work together, there is still plenty to do.
SHREK: That may have been the result of tag league, but I don't think I have lost. There are still a lot of wrestlers in Noah who I haven't fought yet, and I'd like to continue having matches.
Q: Suzuki, what about you?
SUZUKI: I have no work
SUGIURA: Aren't there a lot of wrestlers now unemployed?
SUZUKI: That's because there world is beginning to have "temporary layoffs"
SUGIURA: Then the Sugiura Army...
SUZUKI: Is temporary employment a problem in the group?
SUGIURA: Yes. The Sugiura Army is cheap but tough when there are temporarily unemployed wrestlers.
Q: Even though today Seiki Yoshioka has joined?
SUGIURA: Huh? Yeah? I didn't hear anything about it? NOSAWA does as he wants...
SUZUKI: I didn't know anything about it either
Q: Recently, you also have Rene Dupree?
SUGIURA: I haven't heard about that either!
SUZUKI: Well, it's just temporary employment. The Beast (Kazuyuki Fujita) who stood and stared for 30 minutes and then lost has been laid off
Q: You are going down that route?
SUZUKI: Of course, its a professional group.
SUGIURA: Well, its that kind of thing.
SHREK: If you want to join The Sugiura Army (turns towards the camera) apply here (laughs)


YOSHINARI OGAWA

Q: All of a sudden it's Kotaro...
OGAWA: I have no choice but to start over, right?
Q: Did you find it emotional?
OGAWA: That's right. This is the end of STINGER.
Q: Kotaro also said, "This may not be the end, it may be a new one?"
OGAWA: If that's what he wants to do, create a new one. I don't care anymore.
Q: It seemed like you dared to take the perfect 3 count.
OGAWA: "Dared?" I am always aiming to take the perfect 3 count. Not because I dare, but that is because how I think, and how I wrestle.
Q: It was a 3 count that meant your opponent could not stand
OGAWA: Well, if you can't stand, then I am standing. And if you do, then I have to start over.
Q: In this situation, the title match itself is unclear, isn't it?
OGAWA: That's right, but Kotaro and I don't have a relationship with the customers. If there is a ring, and the belt is on the line, it doesn't matter whether there are customers or not.


THE SUGIURA ARMY INTERNATIONAL
(El Hijo De Dr Wagner Jnr & Rene Dupree)

DUPREE: We won Global Tag League, Baby! A Mexican and a Canadian won! This is exactly "Global"! Where is the beer! Where is the Sapporo?! Bring Sapporo, Sapporo!
Q: What is your impression of the champion team?
DUPREE: Huh? You saw us defeat them in the official match? There is no impression, haven't we proved that we are better? Amigo, beer, beer! Sapporo! Sapporo! Come on! Lets go!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments