(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: NOAH "STAY TOGETHER" ~ Showdown, The Sugiura Army vs Kongoh (3rd May 2020)


HAO

"Hey, Yoshioka! I was the one who took the three! 1 win, 1 loss, it's all connected! The rest is up to the remaining Kongoh members!


KAZUSHI SAKURABA

Q: How was the fight against Inamura?
SAKURABA: He is big...I thought it would be useless to attack his upper body, so I aimed for his feet.
Q: Two years haven't passed in his career yet...
SAKURABA: Eh? Is that so?! Really...? Big... It was pretty hard when he flew into in the corner
Q: Was it a counterattack as a member? (rough)
SAKURABA: Yes, I'm glad to have got a win for the army, but its supposed to be the same weight (body weight) (laughs) because its easier to carry on my shoulder (rough)
Q: Do you have a lot of attachments in the unit?
SAKURABA: Yes. There was sometimes a bit in New Japan (he was part of an army), but I am a friend who practiced together in the old days with Sugiura and Fujita. So it's easy to do.
Q: There is one final elimination match?
SAKURABA: I will choose a small opponent, and not come out when there is a big one (laughs)
Q: You have decided to fight against Muta and Magical Immortality?
SAKURABA: Well...Muta I think will come to a foul. I wonder if I can do it again...there is the sense of that though.
Q: Is it possible to step into that world?
SAKURABA: Possibly, yes. There is a possibility of being drawn in
Q: What was today's heel hold finish? Achilles heel lock?
SAKURABA: No, this is a Derahiba foot lock (JuJitsu), Craig Jones was using in QUINTET. You can see ordinary Achilles and knee crosses, but you may not know about Derahiba? I had it in my head that the Derahiba foot lock was a "trick", and it was okay to do it from the start, I had physical strength then, so I might be able to escape. But, just sit back and..! Well, it was the most effective when he was hit from the back into the corner. Isn't that different from New Japan? (in New Japan it was the corner post, in Noah the turnbuckle). It is so painful on the small protrusion of the back...where you lower where you are doing the sleeper, and bang! (Parts do not translate well), but if it happens again, the I need to be careful. When I was in New Japan or U-INTER, at that time I was ay the corner post, and even if I was hit I could do it, but this time, boom, that weight! So it was very hard.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Excuse me...
SUGIURA (to the reporters): Don't fucking pick your nose! Get a mask!
Q: How was it fighting Soya?
SUGIURA: He has power, I have power. He attacks pounding from the front, and so its easy for me.
Q: You took the 6th single match against Kongoh to victory?
SUGIURA: Well, that is not the reason why we will beat everyone, and therefore not the reason why we will win. There is still the elimination match, right? We have to wi there. We can thenn show the team unity, right?
Q: The title match against Nakajima has been decided?
SUGIURA: Although we haven't done any pre-matches, he is an opponent I have fought many times. Its all about how to raise the tension until the title match, but its a new pattern to hit without an pre-match. The same is true for the opponent.
Q: What kind of match will it be?
SUGIURA: If he doesn't run away, it will be kick and elbows until one of us falls down because he sometimes escapes.
Q: Following on from Minoru Tanaka, this will be a title match with no audience
SUGIURA: There is nothing that can be done. I might be doing it now with no audience, but there are people watching on the other side (of the camera). When the situation of the Coronavirus comes to end, I hope you will come to the venue again. What will be shown, will be only what I can show.
(The report who asks the question, shifts his mask)
SUGIURA: Put on a mask!


KONGOH

KENOH: There are many instances now when "time has stopped", but Pro Wrestling Noah has no stop time. We Kongoh, will not stop for time. Pro Wrestling Noah's ring will continue to shine like a diamond without stopping time. AND! NOAH Stay Together. (To the TV camera), you fuckers watching this, are we always together? Kongoh! NOAH Stay Together. Do you assholes think you have the same strong beliefs, right? From now on, we, Kongoh will make Pro Wrestling Noah shine even more. From now on we will be stronger, follow us!
KITAMIYA: Lets return!
INAMURA: YES!!!

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp
Link to original article, from Noah.co.jp   

Comments