(NOAH) Post match promos ~ "NOAH Stay Together" MUTA FANTASIA (May 10th 2020)


ATSUSHI KOTOGE, HAJIME OHARA & SEIKI YOSHIOKA

Q: What is the context behind this action?
KOTOGE: It may have looked like I turned on him, but I didn't know that HAYATA would join the other day, and then the team with me (Kotaro) broke up when he teamed up with Ogawa. I felt like I wasn't needed (in STINGER), and so I just gave up on it. Originally I was interested in his belt (KOTARO'S). Anyway, STINGER and RATELS are everywhere in the juniors, and I think with the potential of this three man team, we can potentially become the strongest team in the Noah juniors.
Q: Did you have a hunch about Ohara and Yoshioka, and was it the best opportunity?
KOTOGE: I originally thought that they were two highly capable people, and as I didn't like my recent position with STINGER, it was a good trigger.
Q: It seems that Ohara was confused by the rapid change of events, but can this be interpreted as quitting the Sugiura Army?
OHARA: I don't hate the Sugiura Army, and I had no intention of betraying them. But, the way it happened, the course of events, it's a bit of a mess, but Yoshioka made that action, and stated his passion. It is true that I was inspired when Yoshioka came. I also thought about the situation of the Noah Jnr fight being monopolized by RATELS and STINGER, and in The Sugiura Army I wanted to go to the centre of the Noah juniors, although it is hard to find a card structure that can concentrate on the junior in terms of strength. Certainly, for the past few years, I was planning to support Sugiura-Gun with a fixer like feeling, just supporting the juniors and the children, but where I really wanted to be was at the centre of the Noah Juniors. The feeling came, it was a sudden development, and I wondered if it would just be more interesting to go with it...
Q: Yoshioka, you have just entered The Sugiura Army in search of a new world in Noah, but...?
YOSHIOKA: I am grateful to NOSAWA, who invited me to Noah. However, there is no point me coming here unless I go to the top of the Noah juniors, so I knew that I had to be prepared to show something extraordinary. I showed it today, and I intend to go full throttle as a junior in this team. I was surprised that I was invited, but here I can maximise by abilities as I want to do it. I will do it here, going out with full power.
OHARA: Is this a collective agreement? Isn't ambition a chance to make something, even if its a quick decision? I'm inspired being next to him, this passionate feeling, the same aspiration. In truth, I think the three of us had uncertain feelings, but I think it was a very heavy moment.
Q: Do you want to decide the team name quickly and proceed without fail?
KOTOGE: I have already decided the team name. Right now, Yoshioka said, "I want to go "Full Throttle", and I think that we will be a team that no one can stop when the lid is fully opened. Our team name is "FULL THROTTLE", and we will fly with the engine at full power. We will be the strongest team in the Noah Juniors.
OHARA: It fits. Let's show the Noah Jnrs which have all been RATELS and STINGER, we will punch a hole through. We will charge the engine to full power, so that we can go to the centre of the Noah Juniors, and to the top at full throttle.
KOTOGE: Yeah! Full throttle! Full throttle!


THE SUGIURA ARMY (TAKASHI SUGIURA, RENE DUPREE, AND NOSAWA RONGAI)

SUGIURA: There was no problem teaming with such a strong guy (Dupree)...
NOSAWA Rongai bursts in
NOSAWA: Excuse me, boss..The Sugiura Army is going through a crazy time...
SUGIURA: What's happened?
NOSAWA: Well, it started going wrong when the apprentice Okada said he was leaving the Sugiura Army without permission...I didn't tell you, but when Kongoh said, "The Sugiura Army is a random group of people", and so yesterday I announced the "temporary dismissal" of some Sugiura Army members.
SUGIURA: What? I didn't hear about it.
NOSAWA: I made an announcement, but now the number of people have decreased, and there were fewer people until the match when Yoshioka and Ohara withdrew. Yoshioka, that bastard, he gave me a single shot after a "disagreement" (rough). He says that he is out of work due to WRESTLE-1, and that he is going to come to Noah. I bought him in, he hit me...and I lost consciousness. So, the four layoff members announced yesterday were Hideki Suzuki, KAZMA SAKAMOTO, Hideki "Shrek" Sekine and Dick Togo.
SUGIURA: And...
NOSAWA: The remaining members are Takashi Sugiura, NOSAWA, the GHC Tag Champions Rene Dupree and El Hijo De Dr Wagner Jnr, and Kazuyuki Fujita, but that's only because I have had no communication with Fujita, so I can't dismiss him. Then there is also Kendo Kashin.
SUGIURA: WHAT? WHO? What did you do now?
NOSAWA: Did I say something? Ah, my head hurts. Okay well, I will repeat it; Takashi Sugiura, NOSAWA, I forgot to mention Kazushi Sakuraba! Rene and El Hijo De Dr Wagner Jnr, and I can't get hold of Kazuyuki Fujita, who is a temporary member, to tell him about the dismissal. Then there is Kendo Kashin.
SUGIURA: That's it, that last name! WHO did you say?
NOSAWA: Did I say something?
DUPREE: I don't know.
SUGIURA: Wait, hold up! You gave the worst name just now! WHO!?
NOSAWA: Um, Kazuyuki Fujuta... 
SUGIURA: After that! After that! You said something strange!
NOSAWA: I didn't say anything. Well, for the time being, that is the way it is, so let's hire more people. So, it is okay? Even if I bring him in?
SUGIURA: It's okay as long as you don't bring in the name you just said
NOSAWA: Huh? Did you say something?
DUPREE: Are you okay?
SUGIURA: No, no! (Laughs) That is no good! The last is no good.


STINGER (Yoshinari Ogawa, Kotaro Suzuki & HAYATA)

Q: What are your thoughts when looking back on the championship match?
OGAWA: Well, I knew that I could get the belt if HAYATA teamed with me.
Q: Are you actually forming a team with HAYATA?
OGAWA: It's not the first time, and we had the match because I knew it would look like this in the end. Isn't this just the best state, right? Kotaro has a single belt, and HAYATA teamed up with me.
Q: You have now three belts at once?
OGAWA: That's right, plus we were able to get rid of an annoying person. I didn't need him, I didn't want him, so I just let him in and left Kotage to Kotaro.
Q: Has this now become an aspect of the conflict between the three units?
OGAWA: That is what the viewer sees (indicates HAYATA and Kotaro with their belts), "Why is this?" It is just as you see. I don't need to explain.
Q: Kotaro was betrayed by Kotoge.
KOTARO: I guess he moved to seize his chance and it worked, but I will make him pay for it.
Q: What are the aspects of the three unit conflict?
KOTARO: Kotoge seems to have created a new team, but I don't think he can stir up the juniors with that lineup. But the belts are all here. Can we have a double crown as a team? I was aiming for a double crown as an individual, but its fine.
Q: RATELS or former RATELS? All three of them have said they will smash HAYATA.
OGAWA: That is natural, and you have a point. They tried that, but as a result, we have the two belts. That's all. Now?
HAYATA:...Same


YO-HEY & TADASUKE

YO-HEY: It may be strange that the traitor should have been the one defeated, and it may be strange for the wacky guy to say this, one thing that I am sure of today, is that HAYATA is my enemy. I'm going to smash him. There may be various movements in the juniors, but my only target is him. I will beat HAYATA so much that he will regret it.
TADASUKE: Regrettable! Do it by yourself, and then take it by yourself (rough). It's regettable...but it ends today! Ah! I will end this today. (Rest does not translate, except for Tadasuke using the phrase "Let's change how we feel")


FULL THROTTLE (ATSUSHI KOTOGE, HAJIME OHARA & SEIKI YOSHIOKA)

KOTOGE: Things are getting interesting! We were able to enter quickly into the unit conflict. We are confident, and with these members, I think we will be able to take the belts quickly. With this momentum, the engine will go full throttle, and we will run to the top of the juniors! Look forward to it.
YOSHIOKA: We will go to that ring with anybody; RATELS, STINGER, Kongoh. But right now, we want to catch all the junior belts from STINGER. Those belts! We are going to take them from them soon, so check it out!
OHARA: War has been declared. As you can see, Yoshioka has an ambition that is full throttle, Kotoge has an engine fully powered and full throttle. I can't afford to hold back, so I would like to go to the top of the Noah juniors with Mui Bien at full throttle. I don't know how the future cards will look, but please look forward to seeing us stand at the top of the juniors.
KOTOGE: Let's go full throttle! Engine at full throttle! (makes the gesture of twisting the accelerator of a motorcycle) Full throttle...

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments