(NOAH) Shiozaki looks at his return match, Kobashi style "In House Training"

22nd May 2020
Tokyo Sports

Noah's GHC Heavyweight champion, Go Shiozaki (38), is looking forward to a big explosion upon returning.

In late April as the coronavirus raged, he was hospitalized for acute appendicitis, and due to the risk of infection due to weakened immunity, he had to miss the Noah empty arena "TV Match" events.

Shiozaki says, "I am sorry that I was missing during this difficult time, and I want to do more than ever to give back to those who are looking forward to mhy return. My progress is good, and I want to return quickly."

While hospitalized he couldn't stand to be inactive, and from the day after the operation he worked hard on "in-hospital training", which he inherited from his teacher, Kenta Kobashi (53).
"I couldn't bring my dumbbells with me. I was going up and down the stairs the next day, the nurse was angry when I was going back and forth between the 6th and the 1st floor where my hospital room was."
He will bring all the frustration that has accumulated to the ring, while reflecting on some needless actions.

Noah is enthusiastically holding "TV matches", while promotions are being forced to cancel regular performances with audience attended shows due to the influence of the Coronavirus. The ring is constantly in flux, and he cannot fulfil his duty to stand in the ring as champion.

There is also a great stimulus in his partner Katsuhiko Nakajima, won the GHC National Championship while he has been absent. "I want to return to the ring, I can't remain calm" he said determinedly, "My return? I want to do more than the usual matches. I am hungry for Noah's ring, and for Noah's battle."

It's almost time for Shiozaki to return to the front line.

Link to original article from Tokyo Sports 
Picture credit: Tokyo Sports

Comments