(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ NOAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT", 10TH JUNE 2020 (DAY 1)


THE SUGIURA ARMY (NOSAWA Rongai, Kaz Hayashi & Kendo Kashin)

NOSAWA: This is impossible...really impossible! You came!
KAZ: Because you are an executive officer! (Of LIDET Entertainment) 
NOSAWA: Well, let's stop talking about that. There are various secondary disasters*...I don't think individually our company is something we should bring out here, a secondary disaster will occur.
KAZ: My feeling is that I will come here again as a wrestler
KASHIN: Eh? Okay? If Kaz comes, will it stop functioning again? 
NOSAWA: (Bitter smile) That was sharp (rough)
KASHIN: There was no sharpness (to Kaz) Did you get fat? 
KAZ: Yes...it all built up! Stay Home!
NOSAWA: Senior, how were you doing? 
KASHIN: I'm good...(to Kaz) What about you? 
NOSAWA: That's a secondary disaster...
KASHIN: So what were you doing as President?! Drinking? 
KAZ: What did you say? You don't even know my feelings
KASHIN: But every week you went to Sancha didn't you? 
KAZ: No, it was NOSAWA who went with you!
NOSAWA: Did you crush it? (laughs) Did you crush WRESTLE-1?
KAZ: No, everything built up
NOSAWA:...No, I will destroy Noah with this. Two of you have come...Noah Jnr...No! Lets destroy Noah, Yes.
KASHIN (pointing at Kaz): Aren't you hungry? 
NOSAWA: We are already seeking stability as executive officers of LIDET
KAZ: As a wrestler, I will show you how to live next
KASHIN: How do you live?
KAZ: Searching
NOSAWA: That is why your company collapsed

KASHIN leaves

NOSAWA: It is a secondary disaster, just a secondary disaster...I wonder if it is the Noah Juniors, isn't it? However, it is already chaotic. It's a secondary disaster. A disaster caused by their coming, but it feels like we can get along. Will it be okay? (To Kaz) How was it? 
KAZ: This is my first match in about two months...I've gone from being the president to being unemployed. However, I have built up many things over the three years I was president. I have learned a lot, and I will bring it all out as a wrestler. It may be as Kashin said, but how will I return from it? I will show it.
NOSAWA: I have nothing to say about the opponents (FULL THROTTLE) today. Rather than fighting opponents, I was fighting against two people in the same corner. Isn't that the difference? Well, this is the secondary disaster. Other teams can't do that. 
KAZ: But Yoshioka is rude. 
NOSAWA: I will leave that to you. I'll do my best with Kendo Kashin
KAZ: I will punish Yoshioka*. I don't think there is a difference in feeling.

Secondary disaster: The flood that follows a tsunami or the fire that follows an earthquake
Punish Yoshioka: The closest reading in Japanese would be to strike someone with your fists rapidly


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: HAYATA was in punishment mode, but...
HARADA: That guy ran away at the end! In the end he won by making a "mistake". That guy is funny! HAYATA!! Lets do more! Don't run away! Don't run from us HAYATA! I want to beat you up some more! Does it make you happy to win in that way?! (Rough) We are going to beat you more and more, so tomorrow, fight us! Don't run away, HAYATA!

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments