(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ NOAH "NEW HOPE" DAY 2 (MAY 31ST 2020)


MASAO INOUE

Q: It was a sudden challenge, wasn't it? 
INOUE: The champion said "I will accept any challenge", there is no lie in those words. 
Q: What is your impression of the National Championship? 
INOUE: Hmmm...I don't know yet, the belt is yet to come isn't it? 
Q: Did you become interested in the belt because of the high degree of freedom? 
INOUE: That is that too, but the champion said "everyone", so that keyword is big for me. 
Q: What about the champion, Katsuhiko Nakajima? 
INOUE: He's strong, but I think I can win. Otherwise I wouldn't have expressed my challenge. 
Q: You certainly won the match at Global Tag League. 
INOUE: Yeah. It might be surprisingly good for me. 
Q: What do you want to do if you become champion? 
INOUE: I wonder if I will live it up 
Q: I think you can do that without becoming champion...
INOUE: No, No, I don't have the spirit (laughs) 
Q: Last week, Saito challenged for the GHC Heavyweight, Inoue challenged for the GHC National this week...
INOUE: I saw some parts last week
Q: That made you go....? 
INOUE: Yes, but it wasn't as cool as Saito, because he had two people. 
Q: Then the two of you will win it together
INOUE: Let's live it up


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: What the hell? Inaba, what the hell was that? This is Noah's ring!? What did you want by coming in? Why did you come? Why did he come to the ring at "NOAH NEW HOPE". He looks different from when I knew him (WRESTLE-1). He doesn't look like he did when we tagged? What made you enter suddenly? 
Q: Maybe it was a silent statement that he wants to fight you in this ring, but...
KIYOMIYA: Is it a statement of intention? Is that his statement? If that is the case, then I think he should have made more of a claim. This is such a ring, isn't it? Isn't this a place where people insist. However, because this is is "NOAH NEW HOPE", Noah's ring is a different ring, and I am willing to accept anyone's challenge. It's fine. 
Q: There are many people who think that as you clashed with Inamura in a single in the main, that you will become rivals in the future. 
KIYOMIYA: Clearly he's growing, and growing so rapidly he doesn't know it. There were parts today that amazed me, he doesn't usually do that kind of attack which targets one point, does he? I think he's been thinking about where we would normally attack each other, so on the other hand, I thought I would return it at a point. But, I feel his momentum and I wonder if it is good to be a member of Kongoh? I think that I want him to deliver his feelings, and do it is an individual, rather than a group. 
Q: Has the gap narrowed? Or has it widened? 
KIYOMIYA: It's shrinking. He is always trying to get ahead, but he does it with a sense of urgency. Anyway, for the time being, today's wrestler is Inaba, not him. I am going to do my best. What did you mean by coming here? I want you to make a firm statement, either with words or with your ability. 


YOSHIKI INAMURA
"NOAH'S NEW HOPE". Kaito Kiyomiya may be Noah's hope, but I will definitely become Noah's new power. I have lost to Kaito Kiyomiya many times. I do not want to lose anymore. So, next time...whether it's "NOAH NEW HOPE" or a normal TV match, or live audience, but when I fight Kaito Kiyomiya next, I will never lose again. That's all".

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments