NOAH (POST MATCH PROMOS) NOAH “GO FORWARD DAY 1” ~ 14TH JUNE 2020.


KOTARO SUZUKI
Q: How was the fight with Kotoge? 
KOTARO: What about it? "Full throttle vs second gear", I am second gear. Anyway, in such a situation (after the match), why didn't those guys (FULL THROTTLE), come out? He's the leader, right?
Q: It seems that the leader is having a disagreement with the unit
KOTARO: You are arguing already? You can't call yourself a leader if you can't put two people together. 
Q: There was no entering into the top gear? 
KOTARO: Wasn't it at the top? Or did you put the wrong gear in? If your gear was at the top, you would be recognized as leader, right? 
Q: Kaz has put his name forward. 
KOTARO: I haven't done it recently. In WRESTLE-1 the singles result was a loss for me in five minutes. When I entered BURNING (All Japan), he was the first single match opponent that I lost to. There is a debt to return for the WRESTLE-1 cruiserweight, but the WRESTLE-1 tag belts were taken. I know my strength, and my ability, that is why I took on the challenge. But whether the cancellation of WRESTLE-1 will make Kaz Hayashi stronger or weaker, it's a wonderful thing to see.
Q: When it comes to Noah's ring and the GHC Junior, it seems that the meaning is completely different from the past battles with Kaz? 
KOTARO: The situation has changed, and this (the GHC Junior belt), I got from Ogawa. It cannot be used as a pass. 
Q: The power of The Sugiura Army is growing again?
KOTARO: Kaz Hayashi IS a Sugiura Army Junior? What, has it increased again? What is this, some kind of pyramid scheme? 
Q: During this unit war, is there anything that you won't surrender? 
KOTARO: I don't know about The Sugiura Army, increasing or decreasing, its tough with the numbers of members. You have to do it properly, else how can the top distribute to everyone? It's such a pyramid scheme. Well, I will accept Kaz Hayashi's challenge. However, it is been a few years since we faced each other. Are you evolving, are you keeping it for someone else, are you degenerating? We have to make sure we don't disappoint each other. 

KAZ HAYASHI
"I have nothing but to rise as wrestler, and for that reason the championship belt is absolutely necessary as a pass. I will take it, and show how far Kaz Hayashi can go as a "number one wrestler"


THE SUGIURA ARMY
Q: You clashed with Kongoh?
SUGIURA: Well, we've clashed many times...

NOSAWA Rongai appears 

NOSAWA: Long time, no see. Uhhh, about the new Sugiura Army Member I was talking about, The Boss said I could call him so I called "Devil Mask" Kendo Kashin. He went home after the match finished, but next time I am tagging in Noah's ring with Kendo Kashin...The Boss said to Call Kendo Kashin! Please take responsibility! It's no longer a secondary disaster, he just made a fuss and went home! Sakuraba is on good terms with Kashin, so thank you!

NOSAWA puts the responsibility on Sugiura and leaves

SUGIURA: No, no, no...
SAKURABA: I'm okay with it, if The Boss is...
SUGIURA: No. I wonder if The Sugiura Army will end before Corona does? 
Q: "That name is no good", there is no way out of this...
SUGIURA: He has already had a match? He is already in Noah's ring, right? I guess we have no choice. Finally...a virus (to Dupree) Kashin is a virus
DUPREE: Yes, that's right. 
Q: You are not angry?
SUGIURA: No, I'm not going to get infected. There is no choice but to prevent this. 
Q: By avoiding contact as much as possible? 
SUGIURA: That's right
SAKURABA: I'm okay, because I have "immunity"
SUGIURA: I don't have those antibodies, I'm going to leave it to Sakuraba
Q: You once tagged together at Tokyo Dome to challenge for the belt...
SUGIURA: Those antibodies won't work anymore...well, I have no choice but to make some. 
Q: What will the new Sugiura Army be like? 
SUGIURA: No antibodies
Q: What about Sakuraba and Kashin? 
SAKURABA: I'm fine. Is there anything else the boss wants to do? 
Q: It will be more difficult to put together, but...
SUGIURA: I don't know (laughs). I have no choice but to leave it to you. I will watch what happens (rough)
SAKURABA: Well, it might create something interesting 
SUGIURA: Well, there are people out there who have antibodies...after all, it's going to be like this, right? (Laughs) Kashin entering...


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
Q: How was Inoue as challenger? 
NAKAJIMA: Masao was Masao! That's all.
Q: Did you feel anything was different from usual? 
NAKAJIMA: What do you think? 
Q: Do you think he came by various means? 
NAKAJIMA: How was it different? 
Q: Basically, it might have been different from usual...
NAKAJIMA: It's cute to put it like that! (Laughs) He was the first to challenge me for this belt! His courage alone is amazing. I inadvertently said "YES" when I saw the challenge, the Noah staff contacted me and said, "Did you see it? Did you see it?" "How about it?" "Yes, yes". That chivalrous YES. But, but...it wasn't Masao.
Q: Was it good to have a different stimulus? 
NAKAJIMA: Yup, but I am sure that I did say, "I will accept anyone's challenge." So I took action, but it's different, I guess I don't really know. What does this red belt mean? It doesn't matter if it is heavyweight or junior, it's a belt that transcends walls. There is a significance I don't really understand. That's why I suggested the challenger tournament. Do you want this red GHC belt? Does it have more potential and thrill than any other GHC belt? I suggested a new tournament.
Q: How big do you want the event to be? 
NAKAJIMA: Everyone who wants to enter should come out.
Q: No matter the career? 
NAKAJIMA: It doesn't matter, your career doesn't matter to challenge for this belt. What I am saying primarily, is that I will accept anyone's challenge. 
Q: Do you want the junior wrestlers to have a hunger? 
NAKAJIMA: Well, maybe it doesn't really matter, but this isn't a simple belt is it? Do you know why? I have it. I am looking forward to the tournament, and who emerges the challenger standing in front of me. This has never happened before so far in Noah? Um...is that right? (Laughs)
Q: Well, there was once a white belt called the Global Hardcore Crown in the past? 
NAKAJIMA: I don't know. I wasn't there. Well, it doesn't matter. How about it? The company. My suggestion. I'm waiting for a reply. 
Q: From now on, will this be the true value of the red belt?
NAKAJIMA: Yeah, I've been thinking about this ever since I took the belt. "What do you want to do with this child?" What? You are still second generation, right? It's a baby. We have to grow up together. (Strokes the belt) It's a cute baby, right? But, I will show you how to grow up well. I look forward to it. 


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI, KEIJI MUTOH & MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
MUTOH: Kiyomiya? Actually, he's the same age as my son. My son entered normal society, and didn't enter the world of Pro Wrestling. I always dreamed that we would fight one day...but it is a dream. Even though they are the same age, Kiyomiya is not a "virtual son". He was a little too enthusiastic, and he knocked me on my ass first (laughs) It was painful...but I wondered if these two helped me make a good match. Its due to them. 
MARUFUJI: No, no, you don't think that at all. 
MUTOH: Its what I think
MOCHIZUKI: It was a match in which the image of Mutoh almost emerged...
MUTOH: No, now I am desperate 
Q: Ittetsu Hoshi aggressively attacked 
MUTOH: That's right. I'm going to crush you. 
Q: It feels like its been a while since you did such a tough match?
MUTOH: I don't remember too much of the past, so I don't know, but I still have a lot to bring out though. This might be a different Keiji Mutoh, but I can still wrestle. I also wonder if I can lend more. Well, anyway thank you and rather than talk about Kiyomiya, these two partners are more than reliable. I would like to continue to wrestle as a team. It's easy to do, and its somewhere where even my wife, who can get everywhere, won't notice (laughs)
MARUFUJI: Isn't your wife angry? (Laughs) I have been in the ring with Mutoh several times, I will have done pro wrestling for 22 years, and I have given up fighting with him and now want to absorb it in a different fashion, side by side I mean...its impossible to have a career of 22 years. So, to absorb Mutoh, let's make a line up...
MUTOH: Yes, let's do something 
MARUFUJI: Yes, why not. Mutoh, isn't your initial "M", Marufuji is also "M"
MOCHIZUKI: Ah? Me too...
MARUFUJI: It is "M" too, isn't it? 
MUTOH: There are a lot of M's in Pro Wrestling
MARUFUJI: But, if you say that a certain M has a commitment, then it will become "I am M" and "I am M" (rough)
MUTOH: I don't know about MAZADA. Is he excluded? 
MARUFUJI: MAZADA is a senior, so I can't say that he is excluded (laughs). 
MUTOH: Ah, you have to be old, right? 
MARUFUJI: No, I don't mind if you are young. Why don't we raise the threshold a little, and collect people with the initial M?
MUTOH: About 20 years ago, I was in a unit called nWo. If we do this, I would like to exceed that. 
MARUFUJI: Yes, on a global scale. 
MUTOH: Collect wrestlers with M on a "Global Scale?" But for example, if you are already a great wrestler, and your initials are A, why not use it?  

Everyone laughs

MARUFUJI: Change the ring name! I think my dreams will spread. Far from is, Mutoh is a legend in the world of pro wrestling. I think there will be various people with "M" just by having him. 
MUTOH: Like celebrities in nWo 
MARUFUJI: I like it
MUTOH: Like the song by Miki Imai? Did she do a song "M"? 
Q: Is it okay to make a unit?
MARUFUJI: Yeah unit! Lets make a unit!
MUTOH: Then Marufuji, please name it immediately
MARUFUJI: Yes! I am going to think about it a little. I've recently been removed from a unit.
MUTOH: I can't do it for a while either. 
MOCHIZUKI: I'm not in DragonGate either. 
MARUFUJI: With people who can't get in anywhere else 
MUTOH: But I always destroyed it when I formed a unit! Created it and destroyed it.
MARUFUJI: Then let's do it until it collapses (laugh). Let's make it amusing. 
MUTOH: All right, I got on the "M"! I got on the "M". Do some more planning! Okay! 

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"I want to fight Keiji Mutoh". I really hate myself for saying this. I'm wondering if I am really stupid to miss such an opportunity? As expected, Keiji Mutoh was strong, and there were many parts that I could not match. Even so, I think there was a bright spot in the match, and I think that part was valid as a wrestler. And there were parts which did not work. Does it matter? I want to make it a goal as a wrestler for the future. I don't want it to end like this, I go out in front of everyone with this outcome, and I think it is really stupid. However, I want to continue pursuing Keiji Mutoh, the only wrestler in that world."


GO SHIOZAKI
SHIOZAKI: Just a brief comment. On this day in June, I was able to wear the belt and meet Akitoshi Saito, and I am proud of this fight. Only Akitoshi Saito could have done this match. That is my comment. 
Q: You gave everything, and you accepted everything. But what are your feelings? 
SHIOZAKI: The feelings were put into my techniques which where to defeat Akitoshi Saito, the man who stood opposite me. Only those feelings can be loaded. This fight was not just another fight. It was not just a GHC title match. It was a fight that only the two of us could understand. 
Q: There have been various twists and turns from the Budokan 11 years ago, and you were able to find each other over the GHC again
SHIOZAKI: That's right. I was hoping for it to be June when I faced Akitoshi Saito, and I felt it in my soul. I had my return match today, and I think it was really good to be in Noah's ring today. That is why I had no choice but to pour in my soul, and my feelings, one shot at a time. 
Q: This was not a fight to look back on the past, but a fight to move forward? 
SHIOZAKI: Yes. When I received the letter of challenge from Akitoshi Saito, he said "I have no choice but to fight to move forward". What that feeling in mind, I think it was good to have such a spiritual fight. 
Q: Has the brilliance of the belt increased after today's fight? 
SHIOZAKI: Yes, I think it is shining because of Akitoshi Saito. Thank you. 
Q: The next challenger has not come forward yet, but how will you lead Noah as champion? 
SHIOZAKI: It won't be long now, but I think that soon I will be able to meet the people who are watching this interview, and everyone soon. Until then, I will protect this belt. I want to protect this belt, hold it up, and smile at everyone in the venue with "I am NOAH".

AKITOSHI SAITO
"Thank you to everyone who watched, thank you very much (bows deeply) and to my fans...I am sorry to everyone who supported and hoped for Akitoshi Saito! The result was is that the belt was not taken...and I apologize honestly for that. However, I don't know what my fate or destiny would be with Shiozaki after Misawa's death, but did my best this time too. That has always been the case with Shiozaki, both last time and today, and each time I come to the venue it heals again mysteriously. I really did my best today. Shiozaki...Shio, I have no regrets. I hit him with all my might. However, today I lost the result, but as a wrestler I had no intention of losing a match! The GHC Heavyweight belt has chosen a man named Go Shiozaki as being the most suitable for the belt. I thanked Shio today, and we came here with a great memory of "green". I don't really have an explanation, but it kind of means that both Shiozaki and I have passed through the "gate" today to move on. I think some fans may have been disappointed today, and as I said during my 30th anniversary (February this year), and I am feeling restless. This is the beginning of the first step. The next time you see me again, I will be moving forward from that day, and I can promise only that. Everyone who is excited to be watching wrestling, I am the same, and I will not let you down. I will do what I said. I'm still restless! Today was the first step. Thank you!!"

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments