(NOAH\DDT) HARASHIMA & Marufuji aspire for battle with CIMA & Takao Sōma

8th June 2020
Yahoo.co.jp

(Please note that I have cut out the first part of this article which was a summary of the match which was Naomichi Marufuji & HARASHIMA vs Asuka & MAO)

"HARASHIMAFUJI" was originally scheduled to be held on June 7th at the Saitama Super Arena tournament, where CIMA (42, Strong Hearts) & Sōma Takao (31) were "CIMASOMA" was due to happen, but the event itself was postponed and the match did not happen. So today, after the match, Marufuji on the microphone said, "The match has been postponed, but I will be sure to do "CIMASOMA". I am looking forward to doing it." HARASHIMA mentioned, "It's been a long time since "HARASHIMAFUJI", and I could hear a lot of support coming from across the screen, and we were able to win. Please look forward to the day when we can have the match in front of everyone. We will face "CIMASOMA", and win!". 

After the match there was a scene where Akusa struck Marufuji, but Marufuji commented, "Asuka is a good wrestler. If you want to have a match, we will do it as a single." After this unexpected "nomination", Asuka said "Marufuji is Saitama Sakae Wrestling Club, I was wrestling at Sendai Ikuei. I am doing it with the feeling that when we are in the ring, I will beat you. Single? I will do it anywhere." 

Asuka, a friend of Hana Kimura who died suddenly on May 23rd said, "There are many things happening these days, so it's a bit of a challenge right now. If I can get over this, I will have crossed a valley. I would like to continue to devote myself to this challenge, and face the match head on."

Picture credit: Yahoo.co.jp

Comments