(NOAH) "I can only see Keiji Mutoh", Kaito Kiyomiya and the tag rematch on the 18th July at Korakuen Hall.

16th July 2020
Eastern Sports Web

The target is the Shining Wizard only. 
Noah's former GHC Heavyweight champion, Kaito Kiyomiya (23) has turned into a demon of revenge for the rematch against Keiji Mutoh (57) at Korakuen Hall on the 18th.

At the empty arena event which was broadcast on June 14th, it was the first confrontation in a six man tag with the "beloved opponent", who he had kept sending appeals to. However, Kiyomiya said with a bitterness he has never before shown, "It ended in complete defeat, and it ended without me doing anything. This feeling as a pro wrestler of first attacking, and then being attacked and not being able to do anything at all. I was drawn into Mutoh's world. He really is a wizard..." 
In the offense and defense of the ground attack, Kiyomiya was completely contained and became keenly aware of his immaturity. "I was disappointed and couldn't sleep. I couldn't finish the match as I was held so tightly, I couldn't see a way out. Even so as the rematch was organized so quickly, my strong feelings must have been understood. I'm not going to make the same mistake again!". 

At the event on the 18th, Kiyomiya will team with the current GHC Heavyweight Champion Go Shiozaki (38), who took the belt from him in January, they will team against Mutoh and Naomichi Marufuji (40). Kiyomiya declared, "I'm not focused on the other two at all. I can't start thinking about a belt until after I've beaten Mutoh. I will take the three, or he will give up, I am not even thinking about the others". 
Due to the spread of the Coronavirus Noah was affected and so held empty arena television matches, but normal entertainment with spectators will resume from this event.

Kiyomiya, the young ace who always attaches great importance to the feelings of the fans said with endless determination, "I am sorry for the customers who have been waiting for the event, but this time I am only thinking about wining. I have a plan that may end it in 10 seconds, but there are no measures, and I will devote myself to the match". 
When you think about it, he first encountered Mutoh last September from which the current conflict has come. 
"If you keep wishing, then your dream will come true. There are no dreams that do not come true, and pro wrestlers must fulfill their dreams because the world is in such a state. Nothing will progress until the younger generation can change the situation. I want to go beyond Mutoh and move on to my next dream". 
He will challenge the return match with a view to the future. 

Picture credit: Tokyo Sports  

Comments