(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ NOAH "NEW HOPE DAY 3", JULY 5TH 2020


SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"Daisuke Harada, I know you are the top wrestler in the Noah junior's, right?" The destructive power of just one elbow, its impressive. What is not impressive is today it was a draw. A draw! I still didn't lose, but 20 minutes with Daisuke Harada is not enough. I'm going to full throttle even more! I will break into the Noah juniors more and more!"


DAISUKE HARADA
"Irritating! This TV match is just one away to let anything slip. I will make myself even more solid! Those guys, HAYATA and Yoshinari Ogawa, will both be defeated, in other words I can't afford to lose. I will work even harder! I have a match next week too, and I'm not going to get bogged down before the title match. Today was just frustrating! Damn!


KAITO KIYOMIYA & DAIKI INABA

KIYOMIYA (to INABA): Thank you very much. Your enthusiasm is really amazing.
INABA: I had a previous promotion (WRESTLE-1), and I want to all sorts of pro-wrestling, but I can't and the situation continues. The last time I stood in front of Kiyomiya at NEW HOPE, and a match with Kiyomiya was made. Kiyomiya hit me with everything he had, and wrestling became fun again. Wrestling is getting more and more fun again. Thank you. 
KIYOMIYA: I am happy to meet Inaba again in the ring. Even when we were tagging before, I always wanted to be involved with him again. Let's do it together again. Let's show our power to the wrestling world. 
INABA: Thank you! Next, lets make a tag!
KIYOMIYA: Let's do it! Let's move on that!
Q: Inaba, what are your impressions of Noah, and what are your impressions of your first match?
INABA: It's intense! Even when the wrestling industry is not progressing, Noah keeps wrestling moving. It's great to be here.
Q: Are you looking at the main battle, which will be organized within the framework of NEW HOPE? 
KIYOMIYA: The man who has fought in Noah, and the man who has fought in WRESTLE-1 are different from each other, so I want to fuse them. First of all, there is NEW HOPE next, and I think there are many people who are paying attention to the wrestling world and NEW HOPE, and so I want to make it resound.
Q: Inaba is a lot more senior, but he used the phrase "I had a chest lent to me"*
INABA: I don't think that seniors and juniors have anything to do with it. I want to absorb what I absorb, whether its Kiyomiya or a junior, and I recognise what an amazing place that is by the way. It's irrelevant anyway, as I want to learn it. 
Q: Kiyomiya, I feel that there was another partner...
KIYOMIYA: Isn't another story good now? Isn't that why I said that Inaba and I will breathe new life into the wrestling industry?

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

*Sumo term, means a senior training with a junior. 

Comments