(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: STAY TOGETHER FOREVER! DAY 2 (19th July 2020, Korakuen Hall)


MOHAMMED YONE

YONE: It's the same as yesterday, Noah's fans are good mannered and I think there are some people who want to cheer I think, but please don't do that. It's been great since the first match as I got applause that made the hands hurt. 
Q: What is the atmosphere like with the customers? 
YONE: At the start, I was surprised that there were no customers, but I gradually got used to it, however I was thrilled to have customers yesterday, and there was a sense of security that made me happy. Even if there are no cheers, there is still a direct reaction and your face is seen through the gap in the mask reacting! When I see faces like that, and when I see that type of thing, I can afford a little more. 
Q: How do you look back on the self restraint period? 
YONE: After all, by not stopping pro wrestling, each persons actions will lead to big things. In a nutshell, I think is called self-restraint os good for everyone. I'm still in a "gym ban", so I have no suntan, like a "Masahiro Shirosuke"* (Laughs)
Q: What about the future? 
YONE: Although the customers have come back in, the situation is still difficult, and we have to brace ourselves more from now on. I want the wrestlers to do their best so that they can perform well. 

*Studio Ghibli character. A snowflake which is a round ball with big black eyes.  


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

MARUFUJI: I have watched Kumano since he entered Noah, and I am glad that I was able to see him today. As you saw today, he can still do it, but there are many things depend on his condition, and that is something that I have experienced. Instead, when he comes back, he will be more than you saw today. Kumano will come back better than ever, and get a belt in one go, but no matter how long it takes he is one of us. 
Q: Marufuji, what are your expectations for Kumano? 
MARUFUJI: I have expectations, after all, he is interesting and I have been watching him for a long time. It's hard to stay away from the ring, not in the form of having to miss time, but having to take time away on indefinite leave. There are some good points, and some bad points, but it is interesting. Very interesting. He is one of us, and he will return. When he returns...well, I don't know when he is going to be back, but what if it is next week? Right now, I think Noah is full of hope. I think it is wise for him to have made that decision in this situation, but we will be waiting. 
Q: Getting back to you, you have challenged for the GHC Heavyweight? 
MARUFUJI: That's right. Can I do it now? I don't feel like that. 
Q: Was that a new technique you showed at the end? 
MARUFUJI: That's right. That's how I defeated Shiozaki yesterday. 
Q: What is the name of the technique? 
MARUFUJI: "Shin Toraoh". Well, it might be hard for foreign wrestlers to pronounce. 
Q: A word towards the title match? 
MARUFUJI: As I said, this is the 20th anniversary of Pro Wrestling Noah, and I have lived in this ring for twenty years. If I don't take the belt, who will? The story starts from there, the story begins when I take it.

*True Tiger King 

HITOSHI KUMANO & TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Looking back on the match? 
SUGIURA: Kuma did his best today, he transmitted that to me, and I think that was also transmitted to the fans. 
KUMANO:...This is the first time that I have had the opportunity to work with Sugiura-san, who I have an admiration of. Marufuji has been assisting me even before I debuted, and his partner Okada is a junior. I am grateful that such a card was made. 
Q: Why did you choose the color of your tights and hair? 
KUMANO: It is for the person who took great care of me, I regret that I can't have a match with him anymore, so I decided to do this, and so I did this on my own accord. I have some thoughts on my absence, but this is my life, and I will definitely reurn and aim for the top of Noah again. 
Q: What did you call to Kumano in the ring after the match? 
SUGIURA: "You have done your best". He was the only new trainee in the era when Noah was at its most difficult. Even if a trainee did come to the dojo, he would quit soon after, but Kumano perservered and remained. He did his best at the hardest time, and never complained. I wonder if he has the most "Noah love". That is why I said, "Thank you, you have done your best."
Q: How did you respond to that? 
KUMANO: I couldn't return it. I couldn't form any words...fighting in the ring, it is fun, and I think I want to come back. 
Q: Will you return someday from absence? 
KUMANO: Yes! And at that time I will definitely power up and come back with more than enough to compete with Sugiura-san next to me. 
SUGIURA: We will fight next time. I'm waiting. I will be waiting in Noah's ring.
Q: Finally, a message to the fans? 
KUMANO: In the seven years after my debut, there were times when I couldn't win. Thank you for your continued support. Next time, I will power up even more, and I will be back. Please support me at that time.

*Atsushi Aoki


KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: Looking back at the match?
SUZUKI: Well, I told you to get ready and prepare yourself, but still he didn't match me. I don't know what he will do after this, and its easy for me to speak, but what I want to say is that he needs to find it for himself. 
Q: YO-HEY said, "It may not be possible to beat Kotaro Suzuki"
KOTARO: I wasn't aware of the difference in power, but does he have more to come? I think that the humiliation that he received can only be wiped off by getting the victory over me. 
Q: It has been a long battle, and this has been positioned as the final battle, but what are your feelings on this? 
KOTARO: No matter what you feel, it's our victory. We might have lost a little yesterday, but the two old men are ready for today, because we are in a ready condition. 
Q: What kind of action will STINGER show from now on? 
KOTARO: Now that HAYATA has entered, we haven't had too much of a history as a team of the three of us, so we are just getting started, and I am sure we will get along soon. As for the GHC Junior, no one has come out as usual, and I am sick of the former RATELS. But if no one else comes out and there is no action, I won't do any title matches. I'm not looking for an opponent as a champion, I am hoping that the guy who really wants it, will be the one who comes out. I don't like abrupt title matches, but in pre match fights, show me your strength and I will receive it. It's about time I took action to defend for the third time. 
Q: It's been a long time since you wrestled in front of customers, how has it been? 
KOTARO: Since the fans can't use their voices, I think there has been some problems with how to support, but I am gradually returning to an "audience". The next time I remove the mask there will be a cheer, and in that loud cheer I will be wearing this belt. I don't know who the other person will be, but I am looking forward to it.

YO-HEY
(Hanging his head disappointed)
"I couldn't beat Kotaro Suzuki...I'm sorry."


AXIZ

Q: Two days of an event with customers after a long time has ended. How was it looking back? 
NAKAJIMA: Finally, you are back
SHIOZAKI: You're back. There is still a distance between the reporters and the photographers, and I am grateful that so many fans have come despite the distancing.
NAKAJIMA: And while there are various rules, I am happy that the HOMIES adhere to them and uphold them. 
SHIOZAKI: I know that the HOMIES are frustrated, but they can't cheer. 
NAKAJIMA: They can't cheer, but you tried to make them speak
SHIOZAKI: It completely went out of my head today (laughs) 
Q: How did you experience the empty arena period again? 
SHIOZAKI: I think it was a time when we, and all the HOMIES, could feel both the importance of Noah and the importance of the HOMIES. 
NAKAJIMA: I believed that they would return someday, and I think it is good that this was achieved yesterday and today. 
Q: Meanwhile, both of you have title matches. Nakajima, how does it make you feel? 
NAKAJIMA: Shiozaki has a match on 5th August, and so I had the feeling that I wanted to fire a shot. Also, it looked to me like Kenoh was smouldering. As ever, a clever speaker, but this means you want to challenge, right? I was a roundabout way of saying that I am asking you to say "yes" or "no". Well, anyway, I will be wearing this belt on the 4th August. It's the first time in August at Korakuen, and I want there to be an explosion before Go. 
Q: Shiozaki, you have a title match with Marufuji? 
SHIOZAKI: I don't think I've done a title match with Naomichi Marufuji with this belt. I want to make August 5th a meaningful fight and a meaningful day for all of Noah's fans, the two of us and for all the HOMIES. 
Q: I am worried about the current action as AXIZ, what about that? 
NAKAJIMA: It will be just the same as today, needless to say that we will be wearing the belts to the title matches on the 4th and 5th August. AXIZ is the centre.
Q: Finally, a word to the fans
NAKAJIMA: Finally...HOMIES, I finally met you, and it has been a lot of fun over the past two days. And it won't change...no..no, we will accelerate more than we are now. Thank you for coming. 
SHIOZAKI: There have been matches for two days, furthermore, rapidly rapidly rapidly, more than today, the day after tomorrow, and to the future, we will continue to push foward looking to the future. AXIZ thank you. 
NAKAJIMA: And...
SHIOZAKI: And then I have this belt...I AM NOAH
NAKAJIMA: WE ARE NOAH


KENOH

Q: Looking back at the event? 
KENOH: There has been an "audience" for the first time in four months, it is a great feeling as a wrestler
Q: Is it because you can wrestle in front of fans? 
KENOH: Defeating the enemy in front of you is the most important thing, and it pleases the fuckers watching. That's right, it's also an important job for wrestlers, isn't it? I saw that firsthand, and I was relieved. 
Q: A big opportunity has been born 
KENOH: Katsuhiko Nakajima! Challenge for your belt? No one challenges because your belt isn't attractive, right? What did you try and have that tournament for? The belt you have is of no value. That red belt is crying! Hey, Katsuhiko Nakajima! Don't let that red belt feel lonely, on August 4th at Korakuen Hall, I will take that belt and make it an attractive red belt!

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp     

Comments